Bug with using Hue Scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug with using Hue Scenes

I have a number of v1 and v2 Hue Scenes on my bridge and i have created a number of Virtual Switches, one for each of the scenes and i use events to trigger the Hue Scenes from the Jowiehue scenes dropdown.

the problem is that all though the lights that are part of the scene switch on with expected colours and the correct brightness, all other bulbs that aren't part of the scene also switch on on minimum brightness 1%, if i use a web request triggering the scene directly from the hue hub the scene switches on as expected and all other lights are unaffected. why is Jowiehue giving me this issue?

Fuzzysb,

I haven't looked at th bridge scenes for some time now, as I am using the local JowiHue scenes only really.

Is it with every type of scene (V1 and v2) that you see this issue, or is it with any type? I am not able to check on it from here as I am not home.

As a work around you could create the scenes locally by activing them with the hub and taking a snapshot in the creativity pages of the plugin (you might need to create the demo set before getting acces to the scenes page).

I will look deeper into this once I am back from my travel

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X