Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script to add/email

The wife is really wanting reminders...

My front-end is Main Lobby - I do not see an ability to add a remider from a script - if I could, I could have a ML scene to create reminders by calling a script from ML. I see one can be cloned, but not added.

But, I am thinking a better approach would be to send an email to an account that is monitored by this plugin to create a reminder - than, I could have me/wife/kids send emails to HS remotely (like reminders@blah.com) - the subject could be the name and the body can contain data (like reminder date, frequency, etc.).

This may be overkill but I am struggling with integrating the existing interface into my setup.

Thanks

You are correct. There is no scripting call to create a reminder. I will add one because I could use it as well
    I also use MainLobby for all my touchscreens so this will benefit me as well.

I use these scripts to populate devices in HS with the reminders for today and tomorrow. I then display these in MainLobby.
    Attached Files
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I added a new scripting call (AddReminder) to add a reminder in the plugin.
      Download the newest build on my site or in the HS updater.
      See the help for details on the scripting call.
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

Very cool - I will give it a try - any update on discounts for buying a litter of your plugins? On your homepage is mentiions 3,5,... discounts - but I don't see how to do that in HS...

Thanks!!!!

Comment

I forgot to update that page on my site. Those deals were for plugins purchased from me. All plugins are puchased thru HST now.
          I have not decided yet on the deal packages. I am really not leaning towards doing that.
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Working...
          X