X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Password to activate a device on Hstouch

Hello,

I haven't an X10 alarm, but an autonom alarm, which is activated by a plcbus module on the remote Rf.

I'd like to activate a BIG button on my interface which will activate other things too ... but i'd like to set a password on it : i push the button, a popup appears to put the password to switch off the alarm.

It is possible ? i've got a rfxcom which comes with some alarms possibilities ... but in my case , i just want to activate my autonome alarm trhought the button on my interface, it will activate too a switch on/off for lamps when we are not here ... etc etc ...

There is a way to do this ? .... hum i hope really.

Thanks in advance

Regards
    Manu

no idea ?

Comment

From the HSTouch helpfile:

"In HSTouch designer, open the screen you wish to passcode protect and enter a numeric passcode in the "passcode" properties. If nothing is entered here, the screen will be displayed without prompting the user for a passcode. If a passcode is entered, a small numeric keypad will be displayed allowing the user to enter the passcode. The user must enter the correct passcode in order for the desired screen to display.

Use this feature to procted screens that may disarm a security panel. When this property is first set, the HSTouch Designer will automatically create a passcode screen for you using the template named Passcode.xml in the Custom pallette. It will look for the template under the currently selected skin. You may edit this screen after its added to the project to suit your needs."
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the description ...

I see it,of course .. but It is a pity because i would to put this on a button and not to the totally screen ...

I need to change all the screen and add a new screen in fact.

Ok, thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
        X