Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 WiFi LED Lamp Controller (Limitless MiLight EasyBulb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Loup;1065579]
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    No, it was on a Win 7 32 bit PC.

Ok, it's done, it still indicates that it must stop working, there is something somewhere that prevents him from working. But what?

I work with w7 64 bit, is there a connection?

loup
    Did you try try this:

Go to control panel, Region and Language, Administrative tab, select 'Change system Locale' and select English United states
    Jon

Comment

[quote=jon00;1065581]
      Originally posted by Loup View Post

Did you try try this:

Go to control panel, Region and Language, Administrative tab, select 'Change system Locale' and select English United states
      Yes, it is done.

Comment

I just try it on a computer with XP, same mistake possible about problem downloading?

But on this computer, not HomeSeer.

Comment

Originally posted by Loup View Post
          I just try it on a computer with XP, same mistake possible about problem downloading?

But on this computer, not HomeSeer.
          Sorry I do not understand... what download are you talking about?
          Jon

Comment

Sorry I do not understand... what download are you talking about?
            loss given when I download it to your site, I'll try to download again from your website we'll see.

Comment

Global Variable Non-monitored Plug-ins

Hi!
              Love the LED Light Plug-in! I recently started writing an app to do something like what you have and you beat me to the punch! Glad you did!

I have a question, though... How did you write your app so it would "tap into" homeseer so that it's able to talk between your app and Homeseer? I have an energy monitoring app I'd love to do that with. If you can point me in the right direction, I'll figure things out.

Love your stuff!
              -Paul

Comment

Thanks.

You can find the info in the help documents: http://www.homeseer.com/support/home...r_remotely.htm
                Jon

Comment

FYI I now have a version of this package for Homeseer 3
                  Jon

Comment

HS3 and Thank you!

Hi!
                    That's fantastic news about HS3! I wanted to DL the beta yesterday, but got stuck doing other stuff. Will do that today!

Also, thank you for the link! I figured it was just a COM call, but are you opening a COM interface to your application, so that HS can control the lights via your app? I'm happy to take this conversation elsewhere if we need to, but I always think it's good to start it in a place where others may benefit, as well.

Thanks again!

Comment

me too the jon00 wifi led bulb.exe can't start on my computer. i try on my server ...my laptop with win7 x64 my other laptopn with winXP and the laptop with win8 .

Comment

Originally posted by khisanth View Post
                        me too the jon00 wifi led bulb.exe can't start on my computer. i try on my server ...my laptop with win7 x64 my other laptopn with winXP and the laptop with win8 .
                        For some reason, the original exe did not work on French versions of Windows. I have made some compile changes and I believe you now have a working copy.
                        Jon

Comment

Hi Jon.

I learned these lamps from your first post and ordered four of the new 9W RGBW bulbs + 1 remote + 1 Wifi bridge from http://www.easybulb.com/4-easybulb-r...emote-control/http://www.limitlessled.com/dev/

Thank you very much in advance.

Mario.
                          Last edited by Mario from Spain; October 8, 2013, 05:32 AM.

Comment

It looks like the codes for the new bulbs are different so no it will not work.

I expect it would be fairly easy to compile a new version with the code changes.
                            Jon

Comment

Jon00 WiFi LED Lamp Controller (Limitless MiLight EasyBulb)

It looks like the codes for the new bulbs are different so no it will not work.

I expect it would be fairly easy to compile a new version with the code changes.

It would be great to have your plugin working with these bulbs.

A good and cost effective way of having some color and good white light LED lamps controlled by HS!

Comment

Please send me an email to discuss directly.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X