No announcement yet.

HS3 Vista Alarm plugin v3.0.0.10 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a zwave Wayne dalton -- but on research just found it's actually a driver issue

Problem fixed by upgrading zwave controller driver to current beta version

Comment

So is this purchasable? I bought your HS2 version (which is great!) - is it possible to get an upgrade price?

Comment

Originally posted by ClemsonJeeper View Post
        So is this purchasable? I bought your HS2 version (which is great!) - is it possible to get an upgrade price?
        yes, it's avail on the following page at a 50% discount for hs2 users. you'll need your hs2 license code

http://store.homeseer.com/store/Search.aspx?m=56
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
          yes, it's avail on the following page at a 50% discount for hs2 users. you'll need your hs2 license code

http://store.homeseer.com/store/Search.aspx?m=56
          Cool. I bought it but it doesn't seem to work.

I have a A2SERIAL on COM1 (works fine in HS2), but when I go into HS3 (HS2 is not running):

/1/2014 4:00:32 PM ~!~Vista Alarm~!~Loading the Partitions
          5/1/2014 4:00:33 PM ~!~Vista Alarm~!~Opened COM port 1
          5/1/2014 4:00:33 PM ~!~Vista Alarm~!~Sent cmd: V
          5/1/2014 4:01:32 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in Vista Alarm

and then when I go to Plugins->Manage:

**FATAL**: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Vista Alarm - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

Looks like its not able to communicate with my A2SERIAL. Is it smart enough to set baud to 19200 instead of 115200 used with A2USB?

Comment

Cool. I bought it but it doesn't seem to work.

I have a A2SERIAL on COM1 (works fine in HS2), but when I go into HS3 (HS2 is not running):

/1/2014 4:00:32 PM ~!~Vista Alarm~!~Loading the Partitions
            5/1/2014 4:00:33 PM ~!~Vista Alarm~!~Opened COM port 1
            5/1/2014 4:00:33 PM ~!~Vista Alarm~!~Sent cmd: V
            5/1/2014 4:01:32 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in Vista Alarm

and then when I go to Plugins->Manage:

**FATAL**: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Vista Alarm - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

Looks like its not able to communicate with my A2SERIAL. Is it smart enough to set baud to 19200 instead of 115200 used with A2USB?
            The AD2Serial requires one additional manual configuration:
            Please added the following to the [General] section of the vistaalarm.ini

baudrate=19200
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

The AD2Serial requires one additional manual configuration:
              Please added the following to the [General] section of the vistaalarm.ini

baudrate=19200
              Yup, that did it. Forgot about that step (been a while since I installed your HS2 plugin). Thanks much!

Comment

Actually, I do have one final question. I'm migrating my alarm scripts over from HS2, and realize there are significant changes here.

My issue is that I'm trying to do:

Code:
                	Dim VA As Object = hs.plugin("Vista Alarm")
                and its causing an error when I try to run a function that contains that line. Is this not the proper way to fetch a reference to the Vista Alarm plugin now? (Likely a noob question - I'm just starting to dive into HS3 framework now)

Comment

Actually, I do have one final question. I'm migrating my alarm scripts over from HS2, and realize there are significant changes here.

My issue is that I'm trying to do:

Code:
                  	Dim VA As Object = hs.plugin("Vista Alarm")
                  and its causing an error when I try to run a function that contains that line. Is this not the proper way to fetch a reference to the Vista Alarm plugin now? (Likely a noob question - I'm just starting to dive into HS3 framework now)
                  Oh, they changed everything regarding plugin functions via scripts

check out pluginfunction in the online help
                  http://homeseer.com/support/homeseer...lp/default.htm

you'll have to recode most of the scripts
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Fault will not clear

Hi just loaded the 3.0.0.10 version everything is looking good but when I added a zone when fault will not clear and one have this issue ?

almost looks like the plugin is not getting updated but arm and disarm work just fine any ideas ?

Comment

so if you manually fault the zone and then clear it, the plugin isn't getting updated?

does the device address match the actual zone number?

what type of zone is it? door/window sensor or keyfab,etc
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Fault

That is correct on the alarm panel the shows no fault yes they match each zone on the alarm motion and door sensors no errors in the logs.

Comment

Originally posted by jeeperboy View Post
                          That is correct on the alarm panel the shows no fault yes they match each zone on the alarm motion and door sensors no errors in the logs.
                          are you having this problem with other zones in the same partition?

are these zones in a different partition?

if not, can you delete these zones from the plugin and re-add and retest
                          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

are you having this problem with other zones in the same partition?

are these zones in a different partition?

if not, can you delete these zones from the plugin and re-add and retest
                            Where are you looking to see if it clears or not? the web page or via HStouch client. I ask cause I know there has been issues with different hstouch clients not updating status properly

Comment

Thanks for the help

I deleted and reloaded the plug in everything works like a champ!

Comment

Originally posted by jeeperboy View Post
                                I deleted and reloaded the plug in everything works like a champ!
                                strange. I wish i knew what caused these problems. glad its working.
                                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                                X