No announcement yet.

Simple scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa - just triple checked again and I just saw a few sonos errors appear in the log.

Dec-02 8:51:42 AM Sonos Error LibGetRadioStationlists unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQL logic error or missing database no such table: Tracks
    Dec-02 8:50:59 AM Sonos Error LibGetRadioStationlists unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQL logic error or missing database no such table: Tracks
    Dec-02 8:49:33 AM Sonos Error LibGetRadioStationlists unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQL logic error or missing database no such table: Tracks
    Dec-02 8:49:30 AM Sonos Error LibGetRadioStationlists unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Guest Bedroom with error- SQL logic error or missing database no such table: Tracks

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
      Unless something else is wrong in your setup (check error log), for sure Spotify stations the PI should learn and I just tried an Amazon prime station.
      So make sure the learn radio station is set in the config screen.

Where exactly are you expecting them to "appear"?

Remember screenshot that are readable help tremendously.

Dirk
      Dirk;

I was able to see Amazon stations (identified as "Learned"), but the plug-in doesn't seem to save Amazon playlists that are played. Sirius and Pandora are learned as I play them. Here are screenshots of the PI and the iOS Sonos app.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	1193339

Here are the Amazon Playlists I played to test.

Click image for larger version

Name:	capture1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1193340
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by larrywal32 View Post
        Whoa - just triple checked again and I just saw a few sonos errors appear in the log.

Dec-02 8:51:42 AM Sonos Error LibGetRadioStationlists unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQL logic error or missing database no such table: Tracks
        Dec-02 8:50:59 AM Sonos Error LibGetRadioStationlists unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQL logic error or missing database no such table: Tracks
        Dec-02 8:49:33 AM Sonos Error LibGetRadioStationlists unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQL logic error or missing database no such table: Tracks
        Dec-02 8:49:30 AM Sonos Error LibGetRadioStationlists unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Guest Bedroom with error- SQL logic error or missing database no such table: Tracks
        I was about to suggest you look at errors :-)
        The reason you see no favorites is because you have not created a music DB. So you either do this manually by going to the Sonos master device on the device management page, click on control which opens a small window and click on build music database. This will actually take care of both your issues. I predict the learned radio stations will also show, guess I never considered a situation where there was no music DB at all.
        Recommend you set the auto create music database and have the dB refreshed every day at night. Do not use the immediate mode; too many updates nowadays on Sonos
        Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
          Dirk;

I was able to see Amazon stations (identified as "Learned"), but the plug-in doesn't seem to save Amazon playlists that are played. Sirius and Pandora are learned as I play them. Here are screenshots of the PI and the iOS Sonos app.

[ATTACH]64844[/ATTACH]

Here are the Amazon Playlists I played to test.

[ATTACH]64845[/ATTACH]
          Only if you save them as a favorite. The implementation seems that if you select a amazon playlist, it moves the tracks in your queue so the PI has no access unless you save the queue as a favorite

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
            Only if you save them as a favorite. The implementation seems that if you select a amazon playlist, it moves the tracks in your queue so the PI has no access unless you save the queue as a favorite
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks Dirk! I'm all good now. Radio stations are in. For reference, here's my music DB settings. Seem right? Not sure what DBZonename means.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by larrywal32 View Post
                Thanks Dirk! I'm all good now. Radio stations are in. For reference, here's my music DB settings. Seem right? Not sure what DBZonename means.
                Dbzonename is the player that the PI will use to copy the dB info from. All players have the same dB but you want to pick a player that is well connected to the network, so not the mobile player stashed in the barn :-)
                Dirk

Comment

Working...
                X