No announcement yet.

ADIOcelot Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMAX variable 5 will be something like [6 in Homeseer. The polling time for variables defaults to 2000 milliseconds. If you really do have it set for 100 milliseconds then it is probably too fast for the ocelot. The CMAX cycle is 1000 milliseconds. When a variable is set in CMAX it will not be seen by HS until HS is reconnected to the oceolot. If you have a timer that is resetting it then HS will never see it.

There is a log communication option and from there you can see the data exchanged between the ocelot and HS. Varialbles are transfered in a contiguous block of 128 at a time.

Comment

Hi, In HS 2.66, in the built-in interfaces tab, I lost the button "config". Is there a way to restore it ? I am using hspi_ADIOcelot.exe 1.14.0.4
      Thanks.

Comment

ADIOcelot does not have a browser setup interface. Access to the setup is from the Menu where HS shows its log.

Comment

Thanks Michael for your prompt reply. I suceeded to catch "config button" again ...
          I take this opportunity to tell you : excellent work about this plugin !
          Alain.

Comment

Hi,

I upgraded to HS 2.3. The plugin ADIOcelot 1.14.0.3 is loaded without any errors. But impossible to control Ocelot and Secu-16s. No reaction ... any idea ?
            Thanks.

Comment

Yes, Same thing happened to me.

I ended up using the ADIOcelot plugin to remove 1 of the secu16 relay devices and re-added.

It then worked, I was not looking forward to removing my 3 secu16's and re-adding them. So I shutdown HS and reviewed the Devices in the database, the newly added relay had a different value in the Misc column than all the others.

I changed all the other's to the same value and my relay's are now working.
              I do not recommend anyone to open the database and start editing.
              I keep plenty of backups .

But maybe someone can tell me why it happened......

StevenE
              Why oh why didn't I just leave things alone, they had been working.

Comment

Steve,
                Sounds similar to what is discussed in this thread.

AlainD,
                Are you running 1.14.3 or 1.14.4 (from first post in this thread)? You can't control it how? At least for my use, 1.14.4 is working correctly and I've been running most of the betas leading up to 2.3.

jim

Comment

Hi Jim, sorry, I use 1.14.4, not 1.14.3.

If I install it again, is there a risk to loose all the previous settings ?

Thanks.

Comment

There probably is a small chance of it. Doing beta updates while Michael was working on something I've never lost data but i suppose that there is always a chance. Make sure you have a backup of your install and go for it.

How are you trying to control the relays? If you post how you're doing it then I'll try it here to double-check that it is working. It's happened before that one method will work where another wasn't.

jim

Comment

Jim,

Ocelot responding correctly. X10 signals are sent normally. All Bobcats (3 units) are also OK. Only Secu-16 (4 units) does not respond. The issue is only with Homeseer 2.3. If I manage relays with C-Max 2.0, it works fine ...

Thanks.

Comment

Okay, how are you trying to control the relays? By the on/off buttons on the status page? from a script using execX10 or devicestatus or ....?

jim

Comment

Jim,
                          Yes, through ON/OFF on status page.
                          I am also using Jon00 interface (VBS) through it does not work too.
                          Thanks.

Comment

That's how I controled mine when I tried it the other day. Try what Steve did. Either remove one relay device and recreate it (be aware that it will disappear from events when you delete it) or use a spare and create a new device to test if it works.
                            jim

Comment

I am having the same exact problem after updating to HS 2.3.
                              I am on plugin 1.14.0.4.
                              Ocelot is working, Secu-16 is not.
                              I have tried un-checking, and re-adding the relays from the plugin "Configure Interface". It did not resolve the problem.

Jim H.

Comment

Well, after all kinds of deleting, re-adding, re-starting and re-booting, I seem to have it working now.
                                Will report back if I learn something new.

Jim H.

Comment

Working...
                                X