Cannot Find Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Find Plugin

I have looked through every single section (including Beta) in the Updater and cannot find this plugin. Has it been removed?

Originally posted by ramshaklez View Post
    I have looked through every single section (including Beta) in the Updater and cannot find this plugin. Has it been removed?

Hello,
    I don't know if Tonlof is missing or the server is offline but follow this link :
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181680 and see if you can install it manually. Read through that post. I know you can install it by coping the folders in Tasker. What I don't know is what will happen to licencing but that may not be affected.

You will also need more instructions from here for easy setup : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Ro96vbdGc/edit

EDIT: That's the Tasker side of things. But while you wait on him I think try to locate him using this link : https://forums.homeseer.com/sendmess...=skype&u=40579

I hope that helps.

Eman.
    Last edited by Eman; November 1, 2017, 04:24 PM.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

It would be a serious blow to us if tonlof and the Tasker plugin were gone! It appears as though the server is offline though so there may not be cause to freak out and run around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
        It would be a serious blow to us if tonlof and the Tasker plugin were gone! It appears as though the server is offline though so there may not be cause to freak out and run around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
        I have been watching it for a few days now!
        I could have helped somehow but don't have the install script and the zips anymore but the unzipped folders only on my server ===>C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3

Eman.

Comment

Originally posted by ramshaklez View Post
          Hi,
          I have found the issue and it is unfortunately the dedicated mysql server that has broken.
          I will try to recreate the database.
          I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
          Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
          --
          Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
            I have so many things I want to add to this plugin but my job takes all my time and I have no spare time. I have start develop hs tasker plugin v2 but it's far from ready.
            Mainfeatures is
            Automatic parents with childs that collect data by default from each android device. The left column in screenshot is deleted by privacy.
            When you add a new device it will create the parent plus the childs and the script on tasker device should already send these data by default with no user hands on. You should still have the possible to add your own creations.
            Attached Files
            --
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
              I have so many things I want to add to this plugin but my job takes all my time and I have no spare time. I have start develop hs tasker plugin v2 but it's far from ready.
              Mainfeatures is
              Automatic parents with childs that collect data by default from each android device. The left column in screenshot is deleted by privacy.
              When you add a new device it will create the parent plus the childs and the script on tasker device should already send these data by default with no user hands on. You should still have the possible to add your own creations.
              Sweeeeeet!!!

Welcome back home Tonlof!

Regards.

Eman.

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
                Sweeeeeet!!!

Welcome back home Tonlof!

Regards.

Eman.
                Thanks, still many things to solve and lack of time.

The database is up and running again, will move it to a new server soon.
                --
                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

thanks!!

Comment

Tasker plugin HS3 for linux , where is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ptran0 View Post
                      Tasker plugin HS3 for linux , where is it?
                      Hi, it should be available in updater.
                      It same files as windows, the plugin check whether it's linux or windows OS.
                      --
                      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
                      X