Keywords 0x80000000000000 

- TimeCreated 

[ SystemTime]  2016-03-19T20:10:17.000000000Z 

EventRecordID 7672 

Channel Application 

Computer Spengler 

Security 

- EventData 

Application: HSPI_KMS.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException Stack: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.PropagateIncomingHeadersToCallContext(System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.MessageData ByRef, Int32) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.WriteLog(System.String, System.String) at HSPI_KMS.Logger.Log(System.String, ELogLevel) at HSPI_KMS.KMSApp.OnSensorStatusReport(System.Object, System.EventArgs) at HSPI_KMS.Sensor.UserInputReceived() at HSPI_KMS.Sensor.MouseMoved(System.Object, MouseKeyboardActivityMonitor.MouseEventExtArgs) at MouseKeyboardActivityMonitor.MouseHookListener.InvokeMouseEventHandlerExt(System.EventHandler`1<MouseKeyboardActivityMonitor.MouseEventExtArgs>, MouseKeyboardActivityMonitor.MouseEventExtArgs) at MouseKeyboardActivityMonitor.MouseHookListener.ProcessMouseMove(MouseKeyboardActivityMonitor.MouseEventExtArgs ByRef) at MouseKeyboardActivityMonitor.MouseHookListener.ProcessCallback(Int32, IntPtr) at MouseKeyboardActivityMonitor.BaseHookListener.HookCallback(Int32, Int32, IntPtr) at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.PeekMessage(MSG ByRef, System.Runtime.InteropServices.HandleRef, Int32, Int32, Int32) at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) at HSPI_KMS.KMSApp.RunHookThread() at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

This mostly seems to happen when the w10 system comes ot of sleep/suspend mode.

Cheers
    Al

Comment

This kind of exception is usually raised when the plugin can't communicate with HS, but I don't understand why it makes the plugin crash, it should only log an error.
      I will try to reproduce and debug it.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        This kind of exception is usually raised when the plugin can't communicate with HS, but I don't understand why it makes the plugin crash, it should only log an error.
        I will try to reproduce and debug it.
        Thanks!

Comment

I'm not getting W10 crashes but sometime in the last couple of weeks (aka a W10 update I'm sure) all of a sudden the mouse control goes bonkers. I disable KMS and it runs fine.

More than happy to help you troubleshoot if you want to tell me what to monitor or look for.

Ken J.

Comment

I'm getting the same thing ... what's the solution

I cannot find a pattern but every couple of days KSM crashes on Windows 10 Pro. I've tried running it in both "console" mode and not. This is a remote instance and it not the machine with HS. I have version 3.0.0.5.

It's not usable if I can't rely on it of course. It turns my monitor on among other things.

I have another problem which I will post separately.

Tahl

Comment

Originally posted by tahl View Post
              I cannot find a pattern but every couple of days KSM crashes on Windows 10 Pro. I've tried running it in both "console" mode and not. This is a remote instance and it not the machine with HS. I have version 3.0.0.5.

It's not usable if I can't rely on it of course. It turns my monitor on among other things.

I have another problem which I will post separately.

Tahl
              check my answer in the other thread.

Comment

Working...
              X