Deal News - Free Homeseer play money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal News - Free Homeseer play money

For those interested in some free money to augment your automation...here two of my phone numbers came up on the database list.

From Deal News
    Charvat v. Carnival Class Action Lawsuit
    August 16, 2017
    Last verified 2 hr 1 min ago -

As part of a class action lawsuit, those who received pre-recorded telemarketing calls from Resort Marketing Group (RMG) between July 2009 and March 2014 may be entitled to monetary compensation. The suit alleges that RMG violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by making pre-recorded calls without express consent. Click here to read more about how to make a claim. Claims must be filed by November 3.

FOX News
    By: Katie Tschopp

Posted: Aug 15 2017 11:29AM PDT

Updated: Aug 15 2017 11:51AM PDT

If you've received a phone call offering you a free cruise, you may be entitled to cash up to $900*

A class action lawsuit alleges that Resort Marketing Group, Inc violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act when they made automated calls to people offering a free cruise with Carnival, Royal Caribbean or Norwegian cruise lines.

Resort Marking Group denied any wrongdoing but agreed to settle.

The settlement includes those who received the robocalls between July 2009 and March 2014 on their cell phone or land lines initiated by RMG during which the company offered a free cruise as a promotion.

All claims must be submitted by November 3rd.

Filing a Claim

* legalize on certification document looks like it could be less than $300.
    Last edited by Pete; August 16, 2017, 05:10 AM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

It's the google listing people that are driving me nuts. They keep wanting to update my business information. 3 or 4 calls a day from different numbers from all over the USA.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
      It's the google listing people that are driving me nuts. They keep wanting to update my business information. 3 or 4 calls a day from different numbers from all over the USA.

This......so much this!!!!

Comment

wow, I certainly got that call, but my number is not in their list and I'm not sure I could prove they called me.

Oh well...

--Dan
        Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

I've gotten them too, but can't prove it. Any word on whether "Rachel" from "Card Services" will also have to pay up?
          HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
          Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
          Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
          Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

I never got an email from registering two numbers that were in the Law firms DB.

I read on CT that because of the overwhelming reponse the monies to settle the case will be less.

I registered again the same two numbers and printed certificate that has to be mailed before the beginning of November,2017.

The certificate is a unique case number with my name and address printed on it.
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
            X