Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting a schedual rule in Rachio app

Hi Ultra,
    I've deleted a schedual rule in the Rachio app, I assume to get it out of the UltraRachio plugin I just need to delete the root and all child devices for that rule? Or is there a different procedure? Better to be safe than sorry.

Also, I've noticed that if the schedule isn't a fixed schedule it doesn't show up in the plugin, is that the way it's supposed to work?

Thank you!
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    Hi Ultra,
    I've deleted a schedual rule in the Rachio app, I assume to get it out of the UltraRachio plugin I just need to delete the root and all child devices for that rule? Or is there a different procedure? Better to be safe than sorry.

Also, I've noticed that if the schedule isn't a fixed schedule it doesn't show up in the plugin, is that the way it's supposed to work?

Thank you!
    Yes, a watering schedule deleted from the Rachio App will need to be manually deleted from the plug-in.

At the time the plug-in was developed, the flex schedule wasn't production. I'll check the API this weekend to see if there is a means of pulling in the daily and monthly flex schedules in addition to the fixed schedules.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Yes, a watering schedule deleted from the Rachio App will need to be manually deleted from the plug-in.

At the time the plug-in was developed, the flex schedule wasn't production. I'll check the API this weekend to see if there is a means of pulling in the daily and monthly flex schedules in addition to the fixed schedules.

Regards,

Ultrajones

Hi Ultra, were you able to find out if there is a way to pull in the daily or monthly flex schedules from Rachio?
      Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Plugin's:

Comment

The flexschedulerule doesn't provide any of the methods the schedulerule provides like skip, start, seasonal_adjustment. I'll update the plug-in to pull in the flexschedulerule for display purposes.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

The flexschedulerule doesn't provide any of the methods the schedulerule provides like skip, start, seasonal_adjustment. I'll update the plug-in to pull in the flexschedulerule for display purposes.

Regards,

Ultrajones

I have recently installed another Rachio at my work and added it to the app on my phone because I am only able to have one instance of the app on my phone. I'd like to keep the devices associated with work and home separate on each HS3 machine so that only the Rachio-work devices show up on the work HS3 and Rachio-Home on my home HS3. When I deleted the devices on the work HS3 that were related to my home system, the devices web interface kept trying to refresh the page over and over. I restarted HS3 which fixed the refresh issue but it added back all of the devices related to my Rachio-Home.
          Is it possible to make a change in the plugin that will allow me to make these changes?
          Thanks Ultra

Plugin's:

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
            I have recently installed another Rachio at my work and added it to the app on my phone because I am only able to have one instance of the app on my phone. I'd like to keep the devices associated with work and home separate on each HS3 machine so that only the Rachio-work devices show up on the work HS3 and Rachio-Home on my home HS3. When I deleted the devices on the work HS3 that were related to my home system, the devices web interface kept trying to refresh the page over and over. I restarted HS3 which fixed the refresh issue but it added back all of the devices related to my Rachio-Home.
            Is it possible to make a change in the plugin that will allow me to make these changes?
            Thanks Ultra

The plug-in will pull in all of the devices associated with an account. However, HomeSeer allows you to hide devices. Will hiding those devices solve the problem?

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

The plug-in will pull in all of the devices associated with an account. However, HomeSeer allows you to hide devices. Will hiding those devices solve the problem?

Regards,

Ultrajones

I'm concerned that if the devices in HS are still accessible in any way that mistakes can happen and could affect one or both systems. If it's not something that can be remedied in the plugin the only other option would be to purchase another cheep tablet and move the work Rachio system to a different account entirely. The CON of that option would be that I now need a separate (phone/tablet) device for each system.

Plugin's:

Comment

Working...
              X