No announcement yet.

Zipato Mini Keypad RFID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's posible to learn or delete keypad codes in setting for "Wintop Entry Control Node XX Root" device

There is a tab "User Codes and Status"

You need to wake up the device with the tammper switch to add and delete the codes in the rfid keypad

Then it's posible to use the keypad through events reading values for the "Access Control Notification" child device

5 means " Away button + a correct pin code + enter has been entered"
    6 menas " home button + a correct pin code + enter has been entered"

I haven't discovered how to know which user code has been input.
    I don't know how to add tags

Regards

Comment

WOW! I cannot believe this is not supported in HomeSeer! Just when I saw HomeSeer as KING of Z-Wave I stumble across this! gutted...

Comment

Originally posted by deanrparry View Post
        WOW! I cannot believe this is not supported in HomeSeer! Just when I saw HomeSeer as KING of Z-Wave I stumble across this! gutted...
        Yeah.
        Life is full of wonderful surprises as this.
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Has anyone made any progress on getting this working? By keypad arrived last week, so just catching up.

Thanks

Comment

Nope. If you still can, return it.
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
            Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
            on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
            WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Do you know of an alternative device?

Comment

Comment

How to add Tag ID's for Zipato RFID reader

I have added tag ID's using the Fibaro HC2 and lua code
                  I haven't tried with HS3, I do not want to spend time figuring out how to do
                  it in VB, I don't know the language and do not intend to.

In the HC2, a log entry will be created, when using an unknown tag,
                  showing the tag idea.
                  You need to put that tag idea in to the reader in a free slot, I'm not sure
                  if the taguser field is a HC2 only thing, it's not needed.

After you have send the slot and id to the reader, you need to activate it
                  using the tamper switch or a registered tag or code.

You will off course have to figure out how to send that command to the reader.

local slot = "12" The slotnumber to put the tag's id in to
                  local tagid = "143,35,101,84,42,0,1,4,0,0" The tag's ID
                  local taguser = "Odin"
                  fibaro:call(381, "setUserCodeDec", slot, "Occupied", tagid, taguser);

Please let me know if you solve the case, I too would like to usw the reader with HS3.

Good luck

Comment

Thanks, I sent mine back to the supplier so don't have it at the moment. If any one manages to get one working with HS3 I will acquire a new unit.

Comment

Not support still? If Fibaro support it then HomeSeer definitely needs to up the game! Fibaro are lazy when it comes to 3rd party device support!

Comment

Originally posted by makinava View Post
                        It's posible to learn or delete keypad codes in setting for "Wintop Entry Control Node XX Root" device

There is a tab "User Codes and Status"

You need to wake up the device with the tammper switch to add and delete the codes in the rfid keypad

Then it's posible to use the keypad through events reading values for the "Access Control Notification" child device

5 means " Away button + a correct pin code + enter has been entered"
                        6 menas " home button + a correct pin code + enter has been entered"

I haven't discovered how to know which user code has been input.
                        I don't know how to add tags

Regards
                        Hi Makinava!
                        I have had a look at the interface in HS3, but I can't figure out how to enter the information needed to ad tags or codes, in to the tag reader.
                        I can figure out which slot to use, yeah :-), but the value of a tag is a ten digit string composed of ten ascii values from 0 to 255.
                        Do you know how to separate these values so when HS3 sends it to the reader, it can understand the ten values? I believe its the same for codes you can enter using the keys on the reader, HS3 states that the value has to be entered as Decimal and then I have to set the length of the parameter.
                        I have been producing miles of mainframe assembler code, but this one beats me.
                        Any hints?

Comment

Comment

I gave up with the Zipato version of this and went the DIY route too.
                            Currently using an ESP8266 connected to PN532 reader
                            ESP Easy firmware and the MQTT plugin, bring me in under a tenner.

Comment

Resurrecting this topic. Does anyone have the Zipato Z-Wave keypad working with HomeSeer? I would really like a z-wave device that can detect an RFID tag, stay/away inputs, and disarm via a code input.
                              --------------------------------------------------
                              **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Would the paid support option lead to an interface for this keypad?
                                --------------------------------------------------
                                **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Working...
                                X