X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo View Post
    Hi Spud,
    I have the same problem, any solution that you could offer, would be great.
    For on/off and dim devices, ImperiHome expect the status values to be equal to the control values. For example if Off control is 0, the Off status value need to be 0 as well.
    It looks like it's not the case with McsSprinklers devices, moreover some additional information is added as string status, so the best you can do right now would be to create one generic sensor for the string status, and one multiswitch for the controls.

Comment

Spud,

Summers rolling in california and running the A/C from imperihome is currntly not an option with no Cool temp, fan control or energy modes in the API. I sent imperihome a request to add this in their beta forums. I'm hoping if a few of us push it can be added. I'm unsure how they haven't added atleast a cool temp to the API. I'm able to turn a/c on but without knowing what the temp is set to, or even being able to change, or being able to see if it is even running I have no idea remotely from this app if a/c is actually on or not.

Thanks,

Comment

when i open the imperihome app it shows "actuators" and when i slide right it shows the "events"

however, under the actuators, only some of them show ( russound devices only) and all the other device won't appear..

any idea why?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramymounir View Post
          when i open the imperihome app it shows "actuators" and when i slide right it shows the "events"

however, under the actuators, only some of them show ( russound devices only) and all the other device won't appear..

any idea why?
          Only on/off devices, dimmers, locks, thermostats and events are configured automatically. All other kind of devices need to be manually configured from the config page.

read the user guide for more information

Comment

Hi Spud,

I've installed your plugin (30 days trail) from the updater.
            It's working good, only the automatic detection of on/off/dim devices
            doesn't work everytime.
            Is it possible to create combined sensor/switch/scene widgets
            (widgets those have sensors AND switches AND scenes ) ?

Best regards,
            Fischi

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
              Spud,

Summers rolling in california and running the A/C from imperihome is currntly not an option with no Cool temp, fan control or energy modes in the API. I sent imperihome a request to add this in their beta forums. I'm hoping if a few of us push it can be added. I'm unsure how they haven't added atleast a cool temp to the API. I'm able to turn a/c on but without knowing what the temp is set to, or even being able to change, or being able to see if it is even running I have no idea remotely from this app if a/c is actually on or not.

Thanks,
              The Imperihome ISS API is behind the Imperihome Vera Direct Widgets.
              http://dev.evertygo.com/api/iss

Please submit ticket and hopefully they will add it with enough noise.

Alarm partitions is also missing in API.

Comment

Comment

I don't think support for heat/cool setpoint is there yet (minVal and maxval are just min and max value for the heat setpoint)

You can add your voice to this post on the ImperiHome Android Beta Program:
                  https://plus.google.com/u/0/10633711...ts/DzdAvTkT9m9

Comment

are you sure, I think heat is only uses low setpoint. cool only the high. when mode is heat-cool, then it uses both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post
                      are you sure, I think heat is only uses low setpoint. cool only the high. when mode is heat-cool, then it uses both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                      yes I'm sure, minVal and maxVal are NOT low setpoint and high setpoint

Comment

Hi Spud,

Any update on adding jowihue and McsSprinkler devices?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                          yes I'm sure, minVal and maxVal are NOT low setpoint and high setpoint
                          Ok, I just couldn't figure out a reason for a high heat setpoint. You can only add, not subtract.

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                            Hi Spud,

Any update on adding jowihue and McsSprinkler devices?
                            Imperihome supports Hue directly. Just add your bridge and both HomeSeer and Imperihome+Hue can control the lights (and receive updates, albeit not instantly). Go into Imperihome Settings > My systems to add your hue bridge. All your lights will be in a group called "Philips...".

Also, with sprinklers, can you create an on/off switch for each sprinkler unit. You should also be able to give any current status (as text) using a sensor with the text string option enabled. Then, in Imperhome add the sensor you configured on Spud's Imperihome plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post
                              Ok, I just couldn't figure out a reason for a high heat setpoint. You can only add, not subtract.
                              Not sure if you started following that link that Spud posted
                              https://plus.google.com/u/0/10633711...ts/DzdAvTkT9m9

I started that and just got a response today from Imperihome that it doesn't work as we already knew and that they will work on it with a possibility of it being this week. They have always been very fast to apply fixes and changes so I'm hoping it does pan out. One of my houses is in AZ and there is no need for heat with temps in the 90s already and 100's in a few weeks I would like to be able to check and adjust temps. I have several thermostats at that one house.

I'm also waiting for RGBW light control from SPUD when he gets a chance. I have LED strip lights (miLIght) in every room around a top ledge that accent or uplights on the ceiling in every room of the house. Currently after switching from VERA to Homeseer I'm unable to control and color or dimming on these units. I can control on/off as they are powered from a physical z-wave switch in each room.

EDIT:
                              They just posted back a confirmation that A/C fixes will be in the next beta release!

EDIT 2nd:
                              Looks like Imperihome Released a Fix today in their latest Andriod BETA. I'm assuming there is still some work to do on this side and some testing now, but progress is being made.
                              Last edited by integlikewhoa; April 5, 2016, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Hi,
                                sometimes I get the following .log message :
                                Apr-05 16:52:44 ImperiHome ERROR SQL logic error or missing database 4 values for 3 columns Otherwise all is running OK now.
                                Does anybody know where the issue does come from ?

Reg.
                                Fischi

Comment

Working...
                                X