Warning: Bridge Philips Hue Hub changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salvesen,

The new version is not published yet, should become available somewhere this week. Until then the workaround mentioned earlier in this thread will work:

1. stop the plugin
    2. Delete only the bridge device from the device list
    3. restart the plugin.

The plugin then creates the new bridge device and should run as normal again.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

Your changes solving a changed ipaddress using the latest version introduce a lot of problems on my end. When using more than one bridge, and one bridge is off, after pluging it in again i get a lot of errors like this:

Jun-14 22:14:11 JowiHue Error: (CompleteBridgeConfig):Bridge on IP address 10.10.11.19 reports a different serial than expected. Device: 001788FFFE23CCF3 Bridge response: 001788FFFE23CEC0
      Jun-14 22:14:09 JowiHue Error: (CompleteBridgeConfig):Bridge on IP address 10.10.11.19 reports a different serial than expected. Device: 001788FFFE23CCF3 Bridge response: 001788FFFE23CEC0
      Jun-14 22:14:07 JowiHue Error: (CompleteBridgeConfig):Bridge on IP address 10.10.11.19 reports a different serial than expected. Device: 001788FFFE23CCF3 Bridge response: 001788FFFE23CEC0
      Jun-14 22:14:05 JowiHue Error: (CompleteBridgeConfig):Bridge on IP address 10.10.11.19 reports a different serial than expected. Device: 001788FFFE23CCF3 Bridge response: 001788FFFE23CEC0
      Jun-14 22:14:03 JowiHue Error: (CompleteBridgeConfig):Bridge on IP address 10.10.11.19 reports a different

But this is the other bridges ipaddress. Worse: it tries to re-create the groups from the other bridge and gives a lot of the following errors during that:

Jun-14 22:31:37 JowiHue Error: (UpdateGroups):Object variable or With block variable not set.

That's because these lights are not on that bridge i guess.

After restarting the plugin it detects the bridges again on the orginal ip's. I need to delete the groups which were created wrongly.

In my opinion; please make this re-arranging or changing of ipaddress an option in the condif, sao you can use that only when needed.

Frans

Comment

Frans,

I will try to copy the issue here. I have two bridges, so switching on off should cause the issue? Does it happen while the plugin is already running, or after a restsrt of the plugin?

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Hello Wim,

As the plugin is running, disconnect a bridge from power and the error will be there in my case. One thing to mention as i don't know if this will be related to the problem; i had to manually add the bridges to jowihue through the ini file as my bridges weren't detected automatically.

Frans

Comment

Frans,

Can it be that you did not yet enable the UPNP on the router? It should appear normally?
            Myabe you can do a deep trace and send me the results? Let it run for at least 30 minutes, maybe I can soo something in the logging?

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by posixx View Post
              Hello Wim,

As the plugin is running, disconnect a bridge from power and the error will be there in my case. One thing to mention as i don't know if this will be related to the problem; i had to manually add the bridges to jowihue through the ini file as my bridges weren't detected automatically.

Frans
              Frans,

Had both bridges cut from power today, first one bridge, then reconnected power and removed power from the other. No problem here, just one line
              " Warning: + Bridge '2e bridge' is disconnected - IP 192.168.192.11"
              And a new line:
              "Bridge 2e bridge reconnected"
              once power was restored.
              Even removing power from both bridges at the same time did not bring a issue?

Does it still happen to you? Could you perform a deep trace on this for me?

Thanks,

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

Hello Wim,

You're right the issue is not happening again. I diconnected both bridges and they reconnected after 10 and 30 minutes without problems. Very strange as this happended about 5 times before. On the bridge page the ipaddresses and bridge names were the same for both bridges when it happened.

Don't put any more time in this, it looks like a glitch on my side.

Frans

Comment

Frans,

thanks for letting me know. I wonder though, the first 5 times, was this after initialising your new installation, without the plugin being restarted in between maybe? During the initial run so to say? If it is, I could try and have a look then into this as this might aply to new users. Otherwise it could be hard to emulate it...

Thanks,

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                  X