This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keypadlinc not registering all buttons

Hey All. I am doing the Tap-Add for new devices. I add in the Keypadlinc and only 4 of the eight buttons show up as devices. A through D. E through H are totally missing. Has anyone seen this before? My other Keypadlinc registered just fine and without issue.

Thanks!

I had problems with the KPL and tap to add also. I added using the device ID and it worked fine.

Comment

are you seeing the correct number of channels in the plugin on the device edit page?

make sure the device type on the hs dev mgmt. page is 'checked' to display
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
        are you seeing the correct number of channels in the plugin on the device edit page?

make sure the device type on the hs dev mgmt. page is 'checked' to display

I don't have the right number. There are 5 right now.

1: (Button On/Load)
        2: (Button A)
        3: (Button B)
        4: (Button C)
        5: (Button D)

Nothing after that. Yet in the Operating Flags it seems to realize it should be an 8 key keypadlinc.

Operating Flags (* indicates default setting)

Programming Lock Off
        Buttons 8 Key
        Backlight On
        Key Beep Off
        Resume Dim Off
        Detach Load Disabled
        Blink on Error Off

Comment

Originally posted by klebel View Post
          I don't have the right number. There are 5 right now.

1: (Button On/Load)
          2: (Button A)
          3: (Button B)
          4: (Button C)
          5: (Button D)

Nothing after that. Yet in the Operating Flags it seems to realize it should be an 8 key keypadlinc.

Operating Flags (* indicates default setting)

Programming Lock Off
          Buttons 8 Key
          Backlight On
          Key Beep Off
          Resume Dim Off
          Detach Load Disabled
          Blink on Error Off
          can you do a manual factory reset on the device, delete it from the plugin, and register it again
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
            can you do a manual factory reset on the device, delete it from the plugin, and register it again
            That did it Mark! Pretty weird but it worked. Now I just need to reprogram the groups. I had 4 of the buttons links to my fanlinc.

Comment

Working...
            X