Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLCBUS 1141 USB w/ AnywhereUSB or any USB over IP solution (virtualization)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLCBUS 1141 USB w/ AnywhereUSB or any USB over IP solution (virtualization)

Hi all, I'm a fairly long time HS2P user w/ PLCBUS... have been really happy with the performance and reliability of PLCBUS + HS2P so far, and am just in the process of setting up migration, or rather rebuild, to HS3P.

I'm thinking of moving all of my controller\interface connections from Serial\USB to IP. Currently has Z-wave, PLCBUS 1141, RFXCOM and Ademco vista still using either Serial or USB connectors.

Has anyone here have any experience of using PLCBUS over IP with AnywhereUSP or any other USB to IP converter? I know there is 1141-NDR which is network capable by default, but I actually have 2 of the USB 1141 modules (one for spare) so I'd rather buy a USBtoIP adapter if it's usable and reliable since it's much cheaper.

Thanks
    HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

I use HS3 with the 1141-NDR... I have never tested a 1141-USB with a network USB extender.
    --
    stipus

Comment

Working...
    X