This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra1Wire3 HSPI - Update to Support Linux and EDS MeshNet Wireless Sensors

I am currently updating Ultra1Wire3 HSPI to support Linux and the new EDS MeshNet Wireless adapter and sensors. I hope to be post this update posted within the next week.

MeshNet:http://www.embeddeddatasystems.com/MeshNet_c_65.html

Information on the Sensors can be found at:
    http://www.embeddeddatasystems.com/Sensors_c_68.html
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ultrajones; December 20, 2014, 09:17 AM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

I haven't downloaded this plugin yet because I dont have any hardware, and my Gems are handling the few 1wire temp sensors.

Question I have is will this plugin allow us to use HS Devices that are Not affiliated with this plugin, so we can use it as a charting plugin also?

Charlie
    HSPro: 3.0.0.194
    PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
    HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Trouble using Ultra1wire3 with hometrollerSEL

I am having trouble using the Ultra1wire3 plugin with my Linux based hometrollerSEL and a Midon Temp 08 connected using a serial port. I get the following homeseer LOG error:

Unable to connect to TEMP08 device 'COM03' because 'System.IO.IOException: No such file or directory at System.IO.Ports.SerialPortStream.ThrowIOException () [0x00000] in :0 at System.IO.Ports.SerialPortStream..ctor (System.String portName, Int32 baudRate, Int32 dataBits, Parity parity, StopBits stopBits, Boolean dtrEnable, Boolean rtsEnable, Handshake handshake, Int32 readTimeout, Int32 writeTimeout, Int32 readBufferSize, Int32 writeBufferSize) [0x00000] in :0 at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.Ports.SerialPortStream:.ctor (string,int,int,System.IO.Ports.Parity,System.IO.Ports.StopB its,bool,bool,System.IO.Ports.Handshake,int,int,int,int) at System.IO.Ports.SerialPort.Open () [0x00000] in :0 at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.Ports.SerialPort:Open () at HSPI_ULTRA1WIRE3.TEMP08.ConnectToDevice () [0x00000] in :0 '

My serial connection is through a Startech hub USB to 4 serial outputs. I have two other plugins successfully connected using this same hub, however, in the other plugins (DSC, UPB) there is a drop down window which displays port numbers to choose from during configuration. The port numbers that showup in the dropdown windows are not the typical COM1, COM2, COMx, but rather show up as /dev/ttyUSB0, /dev/ttyUSB1, /dev/ttyUSB2, /dev/ttyUSB3. My midon temp 08 is connected to the /dev/ttyUSB3 using this nomenclature, however, the ultra1wire3 plugin requires that the user manually enter the port number as a COMx, what port number should I enter?

Comment

Working...
      X