X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeating Errors in Log

Hi,

The following is repeated in the log.

Any ideas to solve this would be welcome.

-Philip

Feb-06 4:13:15 PM Informational Elk Real Time Clock reports: 06/02/2017 16:13:14, dd/mm format, 24 hour format, DST is Active
    Feb-06 4:13:15 PM Error Data that caused error in ProcessCommand() subroutine: Len=19, Cmd=KC, Data=0000000001000000000, Reserved=00
    Feb-06 4:13:15 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException: Object variable or With block variable not set. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container..ct or(Object Instance) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.Object LateIndexSetComplex(Object Instance, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Boolean OptimisticSet, Boolean RValueBase) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateIn dexSetComplex(Object Instance, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Boolean OptimisticSet, Boolean RValueBase) at HSPI_ULTRAM1G3.hspi_plugin.ProcessCommand(String strLen, String strCmd, String strData, String strReserved)
    Feb-06 4:13:15 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException

Hello Philip,

Can you please restart HomeSeer, then let me know if you still see those errors written to your log?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi,

Thanks - I'm seeing the previous one as well as:

Feb-18 1:49:23 PM 1 Error System.FormatException: Additional non-parsable characters are at the end of the string. at System.ParseNumbers.StringToInt(String s, Int32 radix, Int32 flags, Int32* currPos) at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value, Int32 fromBase) at HSPI_ULTRAM1G3.hspi_plugin.ProcessReceived(String strDataRec)
      Feb-18 1:49:23 PM 1 Error System.FormatException

I believe I have solved the continual disconnection/reconnection issue to a bad XEP card (specifically the power regulator).

But the log errors are not part of this issue.

Thanks!!

-Philip

Comment

Hello philipi,

Are you using your Elk M1XEP to send custom ASCII data via Elk M1 rules?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I am using the ELK to send some emails.

But no other custom data.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Philip,

I'll need to see the debug output that includes the log errors you are referring to. Please use these instructions: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=130803

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Log has been sent - Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

I reviewed the logs. They show your Elk M1XEP quit sending data and the watchdog timer reconnected the plug-in to your Elk M1XEP. That was the only error/warning in the log you sent. From your HomeSeer system, try sending a few thousand ICMP pings to your Elk M1XEP to see if you're getting any packet loss.

Launch the command prompt with admin privileges, then run:

ping -c 2500

The results should show 0 packet loss with latency less than 100.

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                X