Incoming triggers not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incoming triggers not working

I demoed this plugin a few months back, and it expired on me in March. I finally got around to purchasing a license.

Since then I've upgraded to SightHound 5.0.5, and HomeSeer 3.0.0.368 running on Linux.

I've created some events for SH to trigger, and added the URLs to the Take Action -> Run Command section for my SH rules. However when they trigger (currently using the test button) the HomeSeer event doesn't trigger. I manually put the commands into the terminal on my SH server and the HomeSeer server is returning "OK" so it appears that my SH server can talk to the HomeSeer server fine.

I'm also getting repeating errors in the logs:
    Code:
    System.Exception: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. at HSPI_ULTRASIGHTHOUNDVIDEO3.hspi_sighthound_api.getCameraStatusAndEnabled (System.String cameraName) <0x7182c5e0 + 0x00488> in :0 at HSPI_ULTRASIGHTHOUNDVIDEO3.hspi_sighthound_api.RefreshNetCamList () <0x7342c000 + 0x00177> in :0
    The error seems to reference getting the camera list, but in the Web Control view I'm seeing all the cameras and rules, and in the Plug-in settings in the camera view I'm seeing the cameras in there.

The plug in is turning my SH rules on and off, which gets me part way where I'd like to be, but I'd like to get SH triggering events so I can do things like turn on lights on detection, etc.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I don't have Sighthound setup at the moment. I also ditched all of my Foscam cameras after the repeated issues with firmware. I'll purchase a new camera, setup Sighthound with the version you loaded to see if I can duplicate this issue.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

As an update, after a reboot of the entire OS hosting HomeSeer, the incoming triggers are now working. However the log spam is still there.

So all the functionality seems to be fine, but it is logging a bunch of errors. I would say they were random, but it is probably only because I can't tell what is causing them.

Question: is there a way to get higher resolution snapshots to email as part of an event? My cameras are between 1080P and 4k, 2560 X 1440, it would be nice if the emailed snapshots could be a better resolution.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

I received my camera and will load up Sighthound 5.0.5 this weekend. Will let you know what I find out.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Any luck recreating / troubleshooting the issue?

Comment

Working...
          X