This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blade View Post
    I do not see anything obvious in the code.
    Log a ticket on my site for this and capture the issue with debug logging enabled. Then disable debug logging and attach the BLLED-Detailed.log zipped to the ticket.

Make sure you delete any previous logs first.
    Okay, I'll try.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

BLLED is in development

Hi Bob

I finally got around to playing with my BetaBrite sign. I am trying to connect to it via a Vlinx serial server (which I am using successfully to control an HDMI Matrix switch and Sammy TV), but not having any success so far.

Early on in this thread you said that you hadn't implemented the IP side, but my serial server seems to be seeing activity when I send commands via an event so I guess that's not the problem.

The sign goes through it's factory "this is what I can do" cycle, so I think the sign is OK itself.

I guess that leaves troubleshooting the recommended cable that I bought off eBay and playing further with the serial connection settings in the Vlinx server.

Cheers
      James

Edited to fix the strange auto-correct on an iPhone that decided "BB" should have been "BlackBerry".
      Last edited by cheeryfool; October 4, 2014, 11:53 AM.
      cheeryfool

Comment

Working...
      X