This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broes View Post
    In addition for the media tile(s) herebye the "Control" and "Current Title" off the Squeezebox player.
    It would be nice to control and see what is playing in HSMetro.

(For the picture of HSMetro I saved the picture of the URL in the "Current Title" to the HTML dir.)

Player 3 Control:
    Code:
    {"Name":"HomeSeer Devices","Version":"1.0","Devices":[{"ref":357,"name":"Player 3 Control","location":"Squeezebox","location2":"Keuken","value":0,"status":"","device_type_string":"Player Control","last_change":"\/Date(1433623697429)\/","relationship":4,"hide_from_view":false,"associated_devices":[354],"device_type":{"Device_API":32,"Device_API_Description":"Music API","Device_Type":3,"Device_Type_Description":"Player Control","Device_SubType":0,"Device_SubType_Description":""},"device_image":"","UserNote":"","UserAccess":"Any","status_image":""}]}
    Player 3 Current Title:
    Code:
    {"Name":"HomeSeer Devices","Version":"1.0","Devices":[{"ref":368,"name":"Player 3 Current Title","location":"Squeezebox","location2":"Keuken","value":0,"status":"Glory Days by Radio Veronica 96.3 (Pop)","device_type_string":"Player Additional Status","last_change":"\/Date(1442767050708)\/","relationship":4,"hide_from_view":false,"associated_devices":[354],"device_type":{"Device_API":32,"Device_API_Description":"Music API","Device_Type":2,"Device_Type_Description":"Player Additional Status","Device_SubType":3,"Device_SubType_Description":"Player Current Title"},"device_image":"","UserNote":"","UserAccess":"Any","status_image":"http://cdn-albums.tunein.com/gn/50R1MPHTCRg.jpg"}]}

Agreed. I am definitely working on it. I'm just slammed with work right now. I definitely hate having to chance UIs to control music, so it's on my todo list.

Comment

Web image

Originally posted by wposner View Post
      The staticimage widget can do that. You just need to give it the URL. But the weather widget does pull in the associated forecast image.
      Thanks, I assumed that <staticimage> could only be used for images in the html folder.
      I did feed <staticimage> with the url but apparently I am doing something wrong because I am getting a blue rectangle.
      The parameter refresh isn't needed I suppose?

Not really a forecast picture but this is an example for an image on my weatherpage.

Code:
      <staticimage id="Picture" params="imageName: 'http://cdn.knmi.nl/knmi/map/page/weer/actueel-weer/neerslagradar/WWWRADAR_loop.gif', refresh: 10000"></staticimage>
      http://cdn.knmi.nl/knmi/map/page/wee...RADAR_loop.gif
      Last edited by Broes; September 29, 2015, 10:30 AM. Reason: Transfering question to other thread

Comment

Sound?

Has there been any thoughts on adding sound? Specifically sounds for tile clicks?

It would nice to give the user some sort of feedback.

Marty
        iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Originally posted by mminehan View Post
          Has there been any thoughts on adding sound? Specifically sounds for tile clicks?

It would nice to give the user some sort of feedback.

Marty
          I'll take a look at that! Shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

Comment

Has there been any work on adding sounds? Like tile clicks?
            And Sputnik's smooth animated tiles? I really like the way his thermostat tile works.
            Thanks, Marty.

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

wposner Are you still actively working on this project? I use it every day and still think it's brilliant.

Sound would be awesome.
              And the ability to specify font color in the device tile. Something like:
              <hstextstatusdevice params="ref: 1075, foreground: 'fg-white', color: 'bg-darkBlue', locationIsVisible: false"></hstextstatusdevice>

Cheers, Marty

Comment

Working...
              X