This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blade View Post
    I am in the process of re-doing the web pages to use the newer jquery code.
    This will allow me to add multiple instances and have it run on remote computers.
    There will be a new build released once I get this done
    Blade,

I love it this is what ive been waiting for

cheers Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

I will hopefully have the web pages updated this weekend.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

That will be great just in time for me to receive my beta brites LOL
        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
          Blade,

just a quick question I started looking at your plugin and it looks to me like there is a option for an ethernet connection is this something that could be connected to a global cache device??

Cheers Ken
          I've used one of the surplus ethernet-to-serial boxes with my Snevl_BB to control one of my signs remotely. On the HS computer, it just looks like a serial port.

Steve

Comment

Blade,

I have been waiting for a while for this app to be develop. Thanks ...........

I have two Betabrite sign.

Thank you

Greg Mack
            Last edited by BIGMACK48; June 6, 2014, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Help with example script

I tried setting the time and always received an error. I setup the serial port.

"Jun-06 11:39:00 PM Event Error Event action Run Script could not be completed - action does not have a valid script file or immediate command."

This was my Event. I would appreciate any help and suggestions and examples.

Cheers,
              Gary
              Attached Files

Comment

Script calls like that do not work in HS3 yet.
                Put that code in a .vb script and then call that
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

It would be cool if users that are fairly proficient in scripting could post some scripts for BLLED to help some of us non compturer guys out getting started. I would like a way to send caller ID info from HSPHONE to the signs and not sure how to accomplish that also possible have scripts that would display the temp or humidity from some of my zwave multi sensors but I'm not event sure where to start

Cheers Ken

Comment

I have released 1.0.7 to the updater
                    Please try it and let me know
                    I have updated the web pages
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

I have posted 1.0.8 to the HS3 updater

- You can now perform all event actions and scripting calls for all signs. See the help for scripting calls.
                      - Have attempted to add USB support for the Prism - not tested
                      - You can set the date/time on the sign or all signs with event action or scripting call
                      - You can reset (hard or soft) or clear the memory for a sign or all signs using event action or scripting
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

I have posted 1.0.9 to the HS3 updater

- You can enable/disable message file labels (A-Z) using event actions or scripting
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

I have posted 1.0.10 to the HS3 updater

- Added a SetPicture scripting call that will allow you to set a picture on the sign from a bitmap file (see the help web page for details)

Here is an sample:

Code:
                          hs.PluginFunction("BLLED", "", "SetPicture", New Object(){1, "A", "C:\music_note.bmp"})
                          hs.PluginFunction("BLLED", "", "SetMessage", New Object(){1, "A", "{callpic=A}{callpic=A}{callpic=A}"})
                          The above code will load the music_note.bmp file into label A and then display the image 3 times in label A

I have attached the sample music note bitmap that I made to test this.
                          Attached Files
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Hi Bob, received the BetaBrites today and I've been playing with the plugin and so far everything is working great.

Thanks for creating the plugin and sourcing the BetaBrites!

Cheers
                            Al
                            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                              Hi Bob, received the BetaBrites today and I've been playing with the plugin and so far everything is working great.

Thanks for creating the plugin and sourcing the BetaBrites!

Cheers
                              Al
                              You are welcome. Glad to help
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Hi Bob,

Are the HS replacement variables supported in the events, or do I need to use scripting if I want to use text/values that comes from HS devices?

Thanks
                                Al
                                HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                                Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
                                X