Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakob.Sand View Post
    Hej Greg,
    What verision of Arduino Sketch program is supported and recormened for MEGA Arduino boards? 1.0.6 ?
    Per Greig: "Ethernet will not work with the 1.0.6 version of the Arduino ide. Can you download V 1.5.6-R2 and update the library's with the ones on the config page". That version works fine with my Mega 2560r3 boards. It also works fine with the UNO boards. I have also had much more reliable connectivity with genuine Arduino Ethernet shields than the Wiznet clones.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Hi Greig

I am new to Arduino and got it working with an Ethernet Shield. Nice plug in thank you.

I want to setup a second board. I have a mega 2560 with a wifi shield. Do you have a sketch written for a wifi shield to replace the Ethernet sketch you could share with me?

Thanks

Will

Comment

Originally posted by will40 View Post
        Hi Greig

I want to setup a second board. I have a mega 2560 with a wifi shield. Do you have a sketch written for a wifi shield to replace the Ethernet sketch you could share with me?

Thanks

Will
        Hi Will,
        Sorry but I do not have a WiFi shield as when I looked at them I found them to be very expensive for what they did. I have it on my list of thing to do to get some kind of wireless device working with this.
        I know there are users using the Ethernet shield and a WiFi games adaptor that works but I seem to remember them saying that the connection drops out every now and then.

Greig.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
          Hi Will,
          Sorry but I do not have a WiFi shield as when I looked at them I found them to be very expensive for what they did. I have it on my list of thing to do to get some kind of wireless device working with this.
          I know there are users using the Ethernet shield and a WiFi games adaptor that works but I seem to remember them saying that the connection drops out every now and then.

Greig.

Hello Greig

Have you given any more thought to the wireless shield? I would be willing to mail you a wifi shield to help with your development.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by will40 View Post
            Hello Greig

Have you given any more thought to the wireless shield? I would be willing to mail you a wifi shield to help with your development.

Will
            This is higher up the list of things to do but not at the top. I have a list of things to order and it is on there. I also have a beta tester who has helped modify my code to work with the WiFi shield but there would be a lot of code changes and I am running out of space on the boards with all the libraries and I have to pick what is best for all. I am looking in to other wireless solutions to but again this will take some time to do.

Greig.

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

I know it says there is an api for sending custom values but where can I see the information on how to do this? I would like to send the ph and orp of my pool thru serially connected atlas scientific stamps. Want to make sure this isn't past my level of knowledge before I purchase everything.

Comment

Arduino Setup not building

Anyone have the issue of adding a new board and the setup screen not being built? I have added board #3 and it adds the board, but the setup drop down never populates. I have tried removing it and adding it again and still no luck, my first board seems to be the only one that populates consistently.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by mlconti View Post
                  Anyone have the issue of adding a new board and the setup screen not being built? I have added board #3 and it adds the board, but the setup drop down never populates. I have tried removing it and adding it again and still no luck, my first board seems to be the only one that populates consistently.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
                  What version of the plug-in are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                    What version of the plug-in are you running?
                    Should be the current version 1.0.0.36

Comment

My computer is a bit slower and started having the same issue once i added several boards

What i have to do is disable all the other plugins and restart homeseer then open it up and make the changes i want then enable all the other plugins again

Comment

Should be the current version 1.0.0.36
                        You might want to try v1.0.0.103. It is in the BETA section at the bottom of the plug-in management page. There have been a lot of changes since 1.0.0.36 that improve board connection and configuration.

Comment

You might want to try v1.0.0.103. It is in the BETA section at the bottom of the plug-in management page. There have been a lot of changes since 1.0.0.36 that improve board connection and configuration.
                          I tried the Beta plug in and that fixed the issue! Thanks for the advise, I did not think to look to see if Greig had loaded a new beta.

Comment

Input issues on Beta

I tried the Beta plug in and that fixed the issue! Thanks for the advise, I did not think to look to see if Greig had loaded a new beta.
                            Running the Beta version - My input is not updating as expected. I can trigger the input and I see it change (open contact) so 0 volts. I can then close the contact and I show 3.7volt approx on the input yet I have to reset the arduino to get the update. Anyone else seeing this?

Comment

Running the Beta version - My input is not updating as expected. I can trigger the input and I see it change (open contact) so 0 volts. I can then close the contact and I show 3.7volt approx on the input yet I have to reset the arduino to get the update. Anyone else seeing this?
                              If this is an analog input, I know there have been some others reporting anomalies. Unfortunately, I do not use analog inputs, so I really cannot help much. If I get some time later this week, I can try on my test board.

Comment

If this is an analog input, I know there have been some others reporting anomalies. Unfortunately, I do not use analog inputs, so I really cannot help much. If I get some time later this week, I can try on my test board.

Sorry, this is a Digital input - The voltage reading was taken with my volt meter.

Comment

Working...
                                X