www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HS3 / HS3PRO > HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion

HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion Discussions related to the released version of HS3/HS3PRO

Old April 18th, 2018, 02:41 AM
Seer Master

Oomi door sensor not reporting open/close (not including properly?)

I little while ago I bought a Aeotec Zwave+ door sensor 6. That included fine and it works. Its nice as its rechargeable. I now bought 2 Oomi door sensors. They look identical to the Aeotec, I thought they were a cheaper knock off. They included fine into my system, but they do not work. All child devices have been created, but when i open/close the contact, all that happens is the time stamp on the root device changes. But its always stuck on open. Battery reporting works as well, just not the open/close reporting. I have tried excluding/including multiple times, secure as well as non secure. I was on zwave .208 beta, but I did also go back to .190, still no joy.
Has anybody had any luck with them ? I think they are chinese, they come up as Fantem Notification Sensor on inclusion.

This is the Aeotec:

https://www.vesternet.com/z-wave-aeo...-sensor-6-gen5

This is the problem Oomi:

https://www.vesternet.com/z-wave-plu...-window-sensor

Last edited by mikee123; April 18th, 2018 at 03:02 AM.