Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.2.0.2 includes a few fixes / changes related to the LMS players disconnecting / reconnecting (and will add messages to the log to track it more easily) and a related notification used by HSTouch.

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
      2.2.0.2 includes a few fixes / changes related to the LMS players disconnecting / reconnecting (and will add messages to the log to track it more easily) and a related notification used by HSTouch.
      I must be getting old, because I thought I already installed the trace version. I have installed it now, using .73 of HS
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

SqueezeBox plugin V2.1.0 beta

I'm have trouble use the speech proxy when players are synchronized and synced to Pandora. Pandora is usually lost after playing a message and the players play the message multiple times do to the synchro nation.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

If you sync multiple players, only set the speech volume in the hs2 device for one of them; LMS will take care of the synchronization on al of them.

Regarding the question to restoring a Pandora song after speaking, I have to check when I get back home. Does it go back to Pandora at all after speaking and playing any song? From what I recall is that if you ask to play a Pandora URL/station, the Pandora server will decide on the specific song and may not continue with the next one (the same is true for dynamic playlists I believe)

Comment

Working...
          X