Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spurious Errors

Attached Files

Scott this looks like the error is related to incoming messages. Can you re-create it by sending and inbound SMS?
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
      Scott this looks like the error is related to incoming messages. Can you re-create it by sending and inbound SMS?
      I'll monitor it and get back to you....

Cheers
      Scott

Comment

Scott, has this occurred again? Do you have any events set to trigger on receipt of SMS messages?
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Scott, there's also a new version in the updater that will offer some more logging data if this recurs and (I'm hoping) will fail a little more elegantly.

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
            Scott, has this occurred again? Do you have any events set to trigger on receipt of SMS messages?
            Gavin

I have a couple of events - one is to update mobile phone battery status and the other is train delay notifications. It is possible for two mobiles to send SMS at the same time, could that cause a problem?

The trigger runs a script which updates the value & string of a couple of devices based on incoming SMS message content. (e.g. "SR Battery 75")

I see your follow up re an update, so I'll try that tonight & let you know. It is intermittent and I haven't seen a pattern yet, so might take a few days to check.

What do you want me to do with the new version once installed (if anything)?

Cheers
            Scott

Comment

Nothing special with the update. Just stick it in and send me the 3 files you sent last time - most helpful.

As a quick test try sending two messages as close together as poss. (You and a mate hitting send together from your mobile perhaps?) and see if that triggers it. Also, try just editing your events so that they are re-saved to make sure the plugin is pulling the parameters through.

Comment

Working...
              X