Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you want to know? You can get lots of info at the jquery site at jquery.com. What we did is wrap the jquery functionality in .net classes so you can create dynamic web pages without any javascript coding. Basically, jquery allows for web pages that automatically update without page refreshes.

Originally posted by bernieb View Post
    Any chance that we could get more information on the jquery feature?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Where Can I Get HomeSeerAPI?

I downloaded the HSPI_TEST sample plugin and also did go through the documentation. However, I can't find any place where to get the SDK, i.e. HomeSeerAPI, HSCF and Scheduler (for HSPI_TEST). Where can I get the SDK?

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post
        I downloaded the HSPI_TEST sample plugin and also did go through the documentation. However, I can't find any place where to get the SDK, i.e. HomeSeerAPI, HSCF and Scheduler (for HSPI_TEST). Where can I get the SDK?
        The SDK is here - http://homeseer.com/support/homeseer...DK/default.htm

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post
          Those 3 files are in your homeseer install directory and need to be referenced from within your project. If homeseer is on a different machine than your development machine I believe you can just copy them.
          https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
            Those 3 files are in your homeseer install directory and need to be referenced from within your project. If homeseer is on a different machine than your development machine I believe you can just copy them.
            Ah, I found them. I assumed I will have to download an SDK but they are already installed with HS3. Thanks!

As a side note, maybe this should be mentioned in the documentation which I did check before posting.

Comment

Working...
            X