Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate devices after replace and rename

Hi,

I finally upgraded to HS3 and I'm setting up everything - in the process I've replaced a few switches that were having communications issues.

I replaced my devices in the ISY with new switches and the devices in Homeseer reflected the new addresses with the original device codes. Everything seemed good. (or so it seemed?)

So I restarted HS and then renamed the devices in the ISY. When I did that, HS/the plug-in created new devices (with the new names) with new device reference numbers in Homeseer. It did not delete the old devices and the old devices now list the original Insteon addresses from the replaced switches. Should I delete them manually? Or should the plug-in "clean-up" and remove the old ones? I get the warning if I try to delete them that it may be best to let the plug-in manage them.

Do you have a best practice for replacing devices in the ISY with the easiest damage control in HS?

Tim

Another couple of little questions.
    1. When I update a program and hit save (or add a new program), the plugin logs "Program Data needs to be reloaded" and then the plug-in stops working. Do you require the plug-in to be restarted after program additions/changes?

2. I am trying to trigger events based on an event running true. I tried the "ISY Program Event Happens" trigger type and I only want it to trigger once per running true, yet the trigger continues to retrigger. I can add a delay of course so it can't retrigger for a given amount of time. I thought that maybe using the BECOMES TRUE trigger would trigger once per program running true (the last line of the program is to run the ELSE program, thus rendering it false). But BECOMES TRUE never triggers? It doesn't seem to work. Also using the "Starts" and "Stops" triggers don't appear to work.

Here is my log for the program (the keypad triggers the program):

May-28 1:14:30 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 31
    May-28 1:14:30 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 22
    May-28 1:14:30 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PG Guest Gate sent 7

So it goes straight to running true, then false.

I can get what I want in question #2 above by not using the ISY trigger, but using the regular Homeseer device trigger:
    IF Outside Guest Gate Activate changes and becomes Running True

That works perfectly and only activates once per run of the program. I suggest you either fix your trigger or simply remove it.
    Last edited by timlacey; May 28, 2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

I haven't seen the problem you are describing, and while I don't make a lot of program changes, I haven't noticed the problem you are describing (I have over 130 devices, and sometimes I have to replace devices too.) I normally make the changes in ISY with the plug in running.

While we wait for Bob to respond, I just wanted to make sure you are running 3.0.0.41, Please provide Bob with information about your HS3 configuration including version number of HS3 and note any other plugin's you might be using. Also include the OS and any other pertinent information to help Bob understand your configuration.

Comment

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.318 (Windows)
        ISYInsteon, 3.0.0.41 N/A

Win7. New HS3 system. Building slowly but surely back to my HS 2 functionality.

Installed
        Autelis 3.0.0.14
        Caddx 3.4.1.0
        Ecobee 3.0.0.16
        ISYInsteon 3.0.0.41
        Sonos 3.0.0.21 N/A
        UltraRachio3 3.0.6104.19146

Another thing. I have a ISY program that triggers with a keypadlinc button press. It triggers multiple times in the ISY yet only appears once in the ISY event log. The strange thing is that it's only for one button on the keypadlinc. I make it work by only allowing the event to run every 2 seconds.

When the buttons say "sent 0", does that mean sends ON? It's a non-toggle button set to send ON every time. You can see it first activates a scene and the other keypadlinc corresponding buttons are set to 255. Then it activates an ISY program, which triggers an HS event (set to not repeat for 2 seconds). My question is this. Why is it showing extra button presses ("sent 7" which seems to correspond to it being button #7) and corresponding program runs? I checked the event log and it only shows the button being pressed and turning on once?

May-29 4:47:56 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 31
        May-29 4:47:56 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 22
        May-29 4:47:56 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PG Guest Gate sent 7
        May-29 4:47:56 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 31
        May-29 4:47:56 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 22
        May-29 4:47:56 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PG Guest Gate sent 7
        May-29 4:47:55 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 31
        May-29 4:47:55 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 22
        May-29 4:47:55 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PG Guest Gate sent 7
        May-29 4:47:55 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 31
        May-29 4:47:55 PM Event Event Trigger "ISY Insteon Guest Gate Activate and Announce"
        May-29 4:47:55 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 22
        May-29 4:47:55 PM ISYInsteon Outside/Palapa-G DB Guest Gat now set to 255
        May-29 4:47:55 PM ISYInsteon Entry/5G Guest Gate now set to 255
        May-29 4:47:55 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PG Guest Gate now set to 255
        May-29 4:47:55 PM ISYInsteon Dining Room/2G Guest Gate now set to 255
        May-29 4:47:55 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PG Guest Gate sent 0

Ideally, if I push a button once, an HS event should only detect one event and only trigger once.

Tim
        Last edited by timlacey; May 29, 2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Another device substitution example

So I replaced a keypadlinc. Then I renamed each device one by one to include "DB" for dual band.

I've attached the homeseer device listing showing the 16 devices.

Strangely, there was also a device for the new device code:
          Attached Files

Comment

Seems strange. When you replaced the KP, did you delete the old device from the ISY? Do you have any programs that referenced the old KP? Are you on ISY 4 or 5, I am on 4.5.4.

Please make sure the old device 15.9.18 is really removed from the ISY.

Comment

Hi Tim,

Sorry for all the problems.

Originally posted by timlacey View Post
              Hi,
              I replaced my devices in the ISY with new switches and the devices in Homeseer reflected the new addresses with the original device codes. Everything seemed good. (or so it seemed?)
              I haven't tried replacing a device in a very long time. I guess that's a good thing. But I don't recall what the ISY sends when it does this. I'll have to try it and see. If the plug-in is getting enough info from the ISY, it should do the right thing. However, it may simply look like a new device was added.

Should I delete them manually? Or should the plug-in "clean-up" and remove the old ones? I get the warning if I try to delete them that it may be best to let the plug-in manage them.
              You can remove them manually. The plug-in does synchronize with the ISY every time it starts. In many cases, I don't have the plug-in auto-delete devices if they don't show up when the ISY is first queried. Mostly because I'm concerned that something like changing the ISY's password and forgetting to change it in the plug-in could potentially result in all devices getting auto-deleted at the next restart.

Another couple of little questions.
              1. When I update a program and hit save (or add a new program), the plugin logs "Program Data needs to be reloaded" and then the plug-in stops working. Do you require the plug-in to be restarted after program additions/changes?
              Someone else reported this too but didn't really provide any details and I haven't been able to reproduce it. If you can get a debug log and send it to me, I'll take a look and try to figure out what's going on. You can send the log to bpaauwe at yahoo dot com.

2. I am trying to trigger events based on an event running true. I tried the "ISY Program Event Happens" trigger type and I only want it to trigger once per running true, yet the trigger continues to retrigger. I can add a delay of course so it can't retrigger for a given amount of time. I thought that maybe using the BECOMES TRUE trigger would trigger once per program running true (the last line of the program is to run the ELSE program, thus rendering it false). But BECOMES TRUE never triggers? It doesn't seem to work. Also using the "Starts" and "Stops" triggers don't appear to work.
              Thanks for the report. I'll take a look at the program triggers.
              --
              Bob Paauwe
              ISYInsteon Plug-in
              http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Just so you know, I'm running 4.5.4 on the ISY.

I ordered a few more switches - I'm gradually switching over the DB everytime a switch dies or reports a comm error. SO next time I replace a switch, I'll crank up the log to max debug and so the swap.

My process is (keeping HS3 running):
                Add new device
                Replace existing device to use new device
                Rename device to include "DB" in the name. That's the part that seems to foul it up. The replace part seems to work and actually seems to update the Insteon address too. But when I rename it, even after restarting Homeseer to let it fully get back in sync (in case that had been the issue), it creates a new device and doesn't delete the old one.

I'll go delete the old ones now. That's easy enough for me to do. Since the system is new and has virtually no event dependencies, there are no headaches for me - I'm just trying to help you improve the plug-in.

Why doesn't your plug-in show up on the Beta plug-ins page at least? If I were you, I'd release this thing into the world and start getting paid for it. I'm not sure how many of these you actually sell, so I hope it's worthwhile. I'm grateful for the plug-in - it's good enough at this point to start offering to people. It was so nice to upgrade to Homeseer 3 after 3 years of waiting (I had to break my Stargate dependency as there was no HS3 plug-in) and have the ISY working right away. And my ISY contains most of my pool (via Autelis) and lighting programs, so Homeseer mostly works from the start.

Tim

Comment

I've been looking at the program triggers and when I set up a program to loop, I get only one event triggering when I set it to "running true" and start the program.

For start and stop (and enable/disable) I just failed to implement those. I've added the code and they are now working. This is an example of why I'm not yet charging for the plug-in. I'm still not sure I have everything working.

I also added a program and made changes to it and the plug-in picked up the changes correctly. It can take some time to finish processing the programs when it says "Program Data needs to be reloaded" as it does need to get all the program information from the ISY. Depending on how many programs you have, it can pause for a few seconds here. The ISY doesn't send individual program changes like it does for device changes so when any program changes, the plug-in just gets a notice that something was changed, not what. Hence, it has to reload all the program info.
                  --
                  Bob Paauwe
                  ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Another thing. I have a ISY program that triggers with a keypadlinc button press. It triggers multiple times in the ISY yet only appears once in the ISY event log. The strange thing is that it's only for one button on the keypadlinc. I make it work by only allowing the event to run every 2 seconds.

When the buttons say "sent 0", does that mean sends ON? It's a non-toggle button set to send ON every time.
                    The '0' in the "sent 0" is the status value the ISY sent, for the keypad buttons, that is the button number. For dimmers/relays it's the brightness level. Along with that, the ISY is sending the command (on, off, etc.). I should probably add that to the message.

You can see it first activates a scene and the other keypadlinc corresponding buttons are set to 255. Then it activates an ISY program, which triggers an HS event (set to not repeat for 2 seconds). My question is this. Why is it showing extra button presses ("sent 7" which seems to correspond to it being button #7) and corresponding program runs? I checked the event log and it only shows the button being pressed and turning on once?
                    This is really strange. There isn't any logical way that the plug-in would behave differently for one button. In this case, it is simply processing messages that it sees from the ISY. I think at full debug level, the plug-in will dump the actual message sent by the ISY which does may include a sequence number. It would be interesting to see if that number is the same or different for each message. If it is different, then it's definitely on the ISY side. With full debug the message would be prefixed with "Entering parse event with ". It then dumps the actual xml sent by the ISY. Unfortunately, if messages are routed to the HS log, it will strip the '<' and '>' characters from the XML and make it very difficult to read. The plug-in built-in log might be better, but I know logging to the console will work. To log to the console, you have to enable "developer mode" for the plug-in's.
                    --
                    Bob Paauwe
                    ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Doesn't make sense to me what happened. Perhaps your code to generate the log is the problem?

The full debug log for a single press of button G and then H looks OK. Nothing seems duplicated.

Then I run the status level log and it shows lots of duplicate events, which doesn't make sense.

here it is:

DEBUG LOG showing where I push the keypadlinc button 7 and then push the button 8, each button only pushed once. button 7 seems to only show it being pushed once, but button 8 is showing repeat presses?

May-30 10:16:45 PM ISYInsteon Add : Event added to queue. Queue size = 1
                      May-30 10:16:45 PM ISYInsteon Authorize : Authorize: encoding = "XXX:XXX" to "YWRtapbnNhbmk="
                      May-30 10:16:45 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_0] action = [120] node = [] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:45 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _0120
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec - ISY_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec TriggerList TYPE_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [program finished] Trigger [ISY_PROGRAM] Data [31] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Program Trigger My Programs/Outside/Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec stop
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Setting program status from 22 to 31
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Update My Programs/Outside/Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec to False
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec now at 31
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon Add : Event added to queue. Queue size = 1
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = [24170530 22:16:42170530 22:16:4231]
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _1024170530 22:16:42170530 22:16:4231
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon ProcessEvent : NOT HANDLED: Unsupported ISY message: C=_1 A=3 N=31 A7 27 1
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for Gate Lights DB - ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on Gate Lights DB TriggerList TYPE_RELAY
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon Found Queued Event, message = 0
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [Status] Trigger [ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE] Data [0] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Device Update Trigger Outside/Gate Lights DB Status
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Set deviceString? 0
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Updating Gate Lights DB from 255 to 0
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [3] node = [] eventinfo = [[ 31 A7 27 1] ST 0]
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _13[ 31 A7 27 1] ST 0
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon Outside/Gate Lights DB now set to 0
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [ST] action = [0] node = [31 A7 27 1] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with ST031 A7 27 1
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_5] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _50
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_5] action = [1] node = [] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _51
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon Authorize : Authorize: encoding = "XXX:XXX" to "YWRhbmk="
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon ProcessCommand : Sending DOF, 0 to Outside/Gate Lights DB Attempt 0
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon Control : Exit control function
                      May-30 10:16:40 PM ISYInsteon Add : Command for Outside/Gate Lights DB added to queue. Queue size = 1
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec - ISY_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec TriggerList TYPE_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [program status] Trigger [ISY_PROGRAM] Data [22] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Program Trigger My Programs/Outside/Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec 22
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec - ISY_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec TriggerList TYPE_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [program started] Trigger [ISY_PROGRAM] Data [22] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Program Trigger My Programs/Outside/Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec start
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Setting program status from 31 to 22
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Update My Programs/Outside/Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec to Running True
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon Found Queued Event, message = 255
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec now at 22
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon Add : Event added to queue. Queue size = 1
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon ProcessEvent : NOT HANDLED: Unsupported ISY message: C=_1 A=3 N=31 A7 27 1
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for Gate Lights DB - ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on Gate Lights DB TriggerList TYPE_RELAY
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [Status] Trigger [ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE] Data [255] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Device Update Trigger Outside/Gate Lights DB Status
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Set deviceString? 255
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Updating Gate Lights DB from 0 to 255
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = [24170530 22:16:28170530 22:10:3222]
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _1024170530 22:16:28170530 22:10:3222
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon Outside/Gate Lights DB now set to 255
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon Add : Event added to queue. Queue size = 2
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [3] node = [] eventinfo = [[ 31 A7 27 1] ST 255]
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _13[ 31 A7 27 1] ST 255
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [ST] action = [255] node = [31 A7 27 1] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with ST25531 A7 27 1
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_5] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:26 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _50
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon Add : Event added to queue. Queue size = 1
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for Gate Open - ISY_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on Gate Open TriggerList TYPE_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [program finished] Trigger [ISY_PROGRAM] Data [31] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Program Trigger My Programs/Outside/Gate Open stop
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Setting program status from 22 to 31
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Update My Programs/Outside/Gate Open to False
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_5] action = [1] node = [] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _51
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Gate Open now at 31
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for Gate Open - ISY_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on Gate Open TriggerList TYPE_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [program status] Trigger [ISY_PROGRAM] Data [22] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Program Trigger My Programs/Outside/Gate Open 22
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [program started] Trigger [ISY_PROGRAM] Data [22] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Program Trigger My Programs/Outside/Gate Open start
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Setting program status from 31 to 22
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Update My Programs/Outside/Gate Open to Running True
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = [7E170530 22:16:27170530 22:16:2731]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _107E170530 22:16:27170530 22:16:2731
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Gate Open now at 22
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = [7E170530 22:16:27170530 22:16:2722]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _107E170530 22:16:27170530 22:16:2722
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon ProcessEvent : NOT HANDLED: Unsupported ISY message: C=_1 A=3 N=41 E0 B9 8
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for PH Open Gate - ISY_DEVICE
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on PH Open Gate TriggerList TYPE_DIMMER
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [on] Trigger [ISY_DEVICE] Data [8] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [3] node = [] eventinfo = [[ 41 E0 B9 8] DON 8]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Device Trigger Kitchen/PH Open Gate on
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _13[ 41 E0 B9 8] DON 8
                      Here is it again:
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PH Open Gate sent 8
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [DON] action = [8] node = [41 E0 B9 8] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with DON841 E0 B9 8
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM TTS Speak: ():The gate has been opened using a keypad inside the house.
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM Sonos SpeakIn called for Device = 100, Text = The gate has been opened using a keypad inside the house., Wait=False, Host =
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon Authorize : Authorize: encoding = "XXX:XXX" to "YWRtNhbmk="
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon ProcessCommand : Sending DON, 255 to Outside/Gate Lights DB Attempt 0
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon Control : Exit control function
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon Add : Command for Outside/Gate Lights DB added to queue. Queue size = 1
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM Event Event Trigger "Gate Turn on Gate Lights as Gate Opens"
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM Stargate Response S2H512
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [program finished] Trigger [ISY_PROGRAM] Data [31] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Program Trigger My Programs/Outside/Gate Open stop
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Setting program status from 22 to 31
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Update My Programs/Outside/Gate Open to False
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [program status] Trigger [ISY_PROGRAM] Data [22] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Program Trigger My Programs/Outside/Gate Open 22
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [program started] Trigger [ISY_PROGRAM] Data [22] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Program Trigger My Programs/Outside/Gate Open start
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Setting program status from 31 to 22
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Update My Programs/Outside/Gate Open to Running True
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = [7E170530 22:16:27170530 22:16:2731]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _107E170530 22:16:27170530 22:16:2731
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = [7E170530 22:16:27170530 22:16:2622]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _107E170530 22:16:27170530 22:16:2622
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon ProcessEvent : NOT HANDLED: Unsupported ISY message: C=_1 A=3 N=41 E0 B9 8
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for PH Open Gate - ISY_DEVICE
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on PH Open Gate TriggerList TYPE_DIMMER
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [3] node = [] eventinfo = [[ 41 E0 B9 8] DON 8]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [on] Trigger [ISY_DEVICE] Data [8] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _13[ 41 E0 B9 8] DON 8
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Device Trigger Kitchen/PH Open Gate on
                      what is this event?
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PH Open Gate sent 8
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [DON] action = [8] node = [41 E0 B9 8] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with DON841 E0 B9 8
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon ProcessEvent : NOT HANDLED: Unsupported ISY message: C=_1 A=3 N=19 27 A5 8
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [3] node = [] eventinfo = [[ 19 27 A5 8] ST 255]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _13[ 19 27 A5 8] ST 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon ProcessEvent : NOT HANDLED: Unsupported ISY message: C=_1 A=3 N=44 7D 6A 8
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [3] node = [] eventinfo = [[ 44 7D 6A 8] ST 255]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _13[ 44 7D 6A 8] ST 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon ProcessEvent : NOT HANDLED: Unsupported ISY message: C=_1 A=3 N=3D 7E B5 8
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [3] node = [] eventinfo = [[ 3D 7E B5 8] ST 255]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _13[ 3D 7E B5 8] ST 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [3] node = [] eventinfo = [[ 41 E0 B9 8] ST 255]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _13[ 41 E0 B9 8] ST 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon ProcessEvent : NOT HANDLED: Unsupported ISY message: C=_1 A=3 N=41 DE 9 8
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM Stargate command sent GATE12
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [3] node = [] eventinfo = [[ 41 DE 9 8] ST 255]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _13[ 41 DE 9 8] ST 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/StargateCommandSender.vb("Stargate","GATE12")
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM Event Event Trigger "Gate Open Gate"
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = [7E170530 22:16:26170530 22:16:2631]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _107E170530 22:16:26170530 22:16:2631
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = [7E170530 22:16:26170530 22:07:2122]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _107E170530 22:16:26170530 22:07:2122
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for Hall KPL H Gate Open - ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on Hall KPL H Gate Open TriggerList TYPE_KEYPAD_RELAY
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [Status] Trigger [ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE] Data [255] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Device Update Trigger Upstairs/Hall KPL H Gate Open Status
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Set deviceString? 100
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Updating Hall KPL H Gate Open from 0 to 100
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : Subscribe: Insteon/Open Gate now at 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Updating Open Gate from 0 to 100
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : Subscribe: Raising event to update node status
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : Scene Insteon/Open Gate should be ON
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : -> this matches scene value 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Upstairs/Hall KPL H Gate Open is at: 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : -> this matches scene value 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Outside/Palapa-H DB Open Gate is at: 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Entry/5H Open Gate is at: 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Kitchen/PH Open Gate is at: 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Dining Room/2H Open Gate is at: 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [3] node = [] eventinfo = [[ 41 E0 B9 8] DON 0]
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : *** 19 27 A5 8 is a member of scene Insteon/Open Gate
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _13[ 41 E0 B9 8] DON 0
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon Upstairs/Hall KPL H Gate Open now set to 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for Palapa-H DB Open Gate - ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on Palapa-H DB Open Gate TriggerList TYPE_DIMMER
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [Status] Trigger [ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE] Data [255] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Device Update Trigger Outside/Palapa-H DB Open Gate Status
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Updating Palapa-H DB Open Gate from 0 to 100
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : No change in scene status, it is already off
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : -> this doesn't match scene value 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Upstairs/Hall KPL H Gate Open is at: 0
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Outside/Palapa-H DB Open Gate is at: 255
                      May-30 10:16:25 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Entry/5H Open Gate is at: 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : -> this matches scene value 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Kitchen/PH Open Gate is at: 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : -> this matches scene value 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [ST] action = [255] node = [19 27 A5 8] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Dining Room/2H Open Gate is at: 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with ST25519 27 A5 8
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : *** 44 7D 6A 8 is a member of scene Insteon/Open Gate
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon Outside/Palapa-H DB Open Gate now set to 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon Add : Event added to queue. Queue size = 1
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for 5H Open Gate - ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on 5H Open Gate TriggerList TYPE_DIMMER
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [Status] Trigger [ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE] Data [255] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Device Update Trigger Entry/5H Open Gate Status
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Set deviceString? 100
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Updating 5H Open Gate from 0 to 100
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : No change in scene status, it is already off
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : -> this doesn't match scene value 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Upstairs/Hall KPL H Gate Open is at: 0
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : -> this doesn't match scene value 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Outside/Palapa-H DB Open Gate is at: 0
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Entry/5H Open Gate is at: 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Kitchen/PH Open Gate is at: 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [ST] action = [255] node = [44 7D 6A 8] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Dining Room/2H Open Gate is at: 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with ST25544 7D 6A 8
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : *** 3D 7E B5 8 is a member of scene Insteon/Open Gate
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon Entry/5H Open Gate now set to 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for PH Open Gate - ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on PH Open Gate TriggerList TYPE_DIMMER
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [Status] Trigger [ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE] Data [255] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Device Update Trigger Kitchen/PH Open Gate Status
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Updating PH Open Gate from 0 to 100
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : No change in scene status, it is already off
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Upstairs/Hall KPL H Gate Open is at: 0
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Outside/Palapa-H DB Open Gate is at: 0
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Entry/5H Open Gate is at: 0
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [ST] action = [255] node = [3D 7E B5 8] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : *** 41 E0 B9 8 is a member of scene Insteon/Open Gate
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with ST2553D 7E B5 8
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PH Open Gate now set to 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for 2H Open Gate - ISY_DEVICE_UPDATE
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on 2H Open Gate TriggerList TYPE_DIMMER
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Device Update Trigger Dining Room/2H Open Gate Status
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Updating 2H Open Gate from 0 to 100
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Entry/5H Open Gate is at: 0
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : member Kitchen/PH Open Gate is at: 0
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [ST] action = [255] node = [41 E0 B9 8] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon CheckForSceneActivated : *** 41 DE 9 8 is a member of scene Insteon/Open Gate
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with ST25541 E0 B9 8
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon Dining Room/2H Open Gate now set to 255
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for PH Open Gate - ISY_DEVICE
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on PH Open Gate TriggerList TYPE_DIMMER
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [on] Trigger [ISY_DEVICE] Data [0] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [ST] action = [255] node = [41 DE 9 8] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Device Trigger Kitchen/PH Open Gate on
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with ST25541 DE 9 8
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PH Open Gate sent 0
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [DON] action = [0] node = [41 E0 B9 8] eventinfo = []
                      here is me pressing button 8
                      May-30 10:16:24 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with DON041 E0 B9 8
                      May-30 10:16:20 PM ISYInsteon Add : Event added to queue. Queue size = 1
                      May-30 10:16:20 PM ISYInsteon Authorize : Authorize: encoding = "XXX:XXX" to "YWRtaW46YTNpbnNhbmk="
                      May-30 10:16:20 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_0] action = [120] node = [] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:20 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _0120
                      May-30 10:16:17 PM ISYInsteon Add : Event added to queue. Queue size = 1
                      May-30 10:16:17 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_5] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:17 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _50
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon Add : Event added to queue. Queue size = 1
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_5] action = [1] node = [] eventinfo = []
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _51
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM Stargate command sent GUESTGATE
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for Guest Gate Activate - ISY_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on Guest Gate Activate TriggerList TYPE_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [program finished] Trigger [ISY_PROGRAM] Data [31] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Program Trigger My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate stop
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Setting program status from 22 to 31
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Update My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate to False
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM TTS Speak: ():Guest gate has been turned on.
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 31
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for Guest Gate Activate - ISY_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM Sonos SpeakIn called for Device = 0, Text = Guest gate has been turned on., Wait=False, Host =
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on Guest Gate Activate TriggerList TYPE_PROGRAM
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon Authorize : Authorize: encoding = "XXX:XXX" to "YWRtaW46YTNpbnNhbmk="
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [program status] Trigger [ISY_PROGRAM] Data [22] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon ProcessCommand : Sending DON, 255 to Insteon/Guest Gate Attempt 0
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Program Trigger My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate 22
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon Control : Exit control function
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon Add : Command for Insteon/Guest Gate added to queue. Queue size = 1
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [program started] Trigger [ISY_PROGRAM] Data [22] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Program Trigger My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate start
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/StargateCommandSender.vb("Stargate","GUESTGATE")
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM Event Event Trigger "Gate Guest Gate Activate and Announce"
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Setting program status from 31 to 22
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon NodeUpdateHandler : Update My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate to Running True
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = [7D170530 22:16:18170530 22:16:1831]
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _107D170530 22:16:18170530 22:16:1831
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 22
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = [7D170530 22:16:18170530 22:06:2322]
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _107D170530 22:16:18170530 22:06:2322
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon ProcessEvent : NOT HANDLED: Unsupported ISY message: C=_1 A=3 N=41 E0 B9 7
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking all triggers for PG Guest Gate - ISY_DEVICE
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: Checking triggers on PG Guest Gate TriggerList TYPE_DIMMER
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [_1] action = [3] node = [] eventinfo = [[ 41 E0 B9 7] DON 0]
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : Reason [on] Trigger [ISY_DEVICE] Data [0] instance []
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with _13[ 41 E0 B9 7] DON 0
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon TriggerEventHandler : TRIGGER: ISY Device Trigger Kitchen/PG Guest Gate on
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PG Guest Gate sent 0
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : control = [DON] action = [0] node = [41 E0 B9 7] eventinfo = []
                      here is me pressing button 7
                      May-30 10:16:16 PM ISYInsteon parse_event : Entering parse event with DON041 E0 B9 7

DID THE SAME THING – pushed button 7 once and then button 8 once and this is the non-debug log. Both buttons seem to show multiple pushed:

May-30 10:28:50 PM Stargate command sent OCC4
                      May-30 10:28:50 PM Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/StargateCommandSender.vb("Stargate","OCC4")
                      May-30 10:28:50 PM Event Event Trigger "JDS Stargate Send OCC Upstairs State ON"
                      May-30 10:28:50 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Autolight Triggers/ISY/Trigger ALL UPSTAIRS now at 21
                      May-30 10:28:50 PM ISYInsteon Master Bedroom/1B Right Lamp sent 2
                      May-30 10:28:49 PM ISYInsteon Master Bedroom/1B Right Lamp sent 2
                      May-30 10:28:49 PM ISYInsteon Master Bedroom/1B Right Lamp now set to 0
                      May-30 10:28:49 PM ISYInsteon Master Bedroom/Kathy Lamp DB now set to 0
                      May-30 10:28:49 PM ISYInsteon Master Bedroom/1B Right Lamp sent 0
                      May-30 10:28:48 PM ISYInsteon Master Bedroom/1B Right Lamp now set to 91
                      May-30 10:28:48 PM ISYInsteon Master Bedroom/Kathy Lamp DB now set to 91
                      May-30 10:28:48 PM ISYInsteon Master Bedroom/1B Right Lamp sent 0
                      May-30 10:28:47 PM Sonos PlayMusicOnZone for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom found TrackIndex = 1
                      May-30 10:28:47 PM Event Event Trigger "Audio and SONOS Sleep Mode Activate in Master Bedroom"
                      May-30 10:28:47 PM Event Event Trigger "Audio and SONOS Sleep Mode Activate from Kathy Lamp"
                      May-30 10:28:47 PM ISYInsteon Master Bedroom/1B Right Lamp sent 1
                      May-30 10:28:45 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Autolight Triggers/ISY/Trigger ALL now at 21
                      May-30 10:28:45 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Garage/Water Heater On now at 31
                      May-30 10:28:45 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Garage/Water Heater Off now at 31
                      May-30 10:28:45 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Autolight Triggers/ISY/Trigger ALL UPSTAIRS now at 22
                      May-30 10:28:45 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Autolight Triggers/Master Bedroom/Trigger HS Master Bedroom now at 22
                      May-30 10:28:45 PM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                      May-30 10:28:42 PM Stargate Response S2H297
                      May-30 10:28:34 PM ISYInsteon Found Queued Event, message = 0
                      May-30 10:28:34 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec now at 31
                      May-30 10:28:34 PM ISYInsteon Outside/Gate Lights DB now set to 0
                      May-30 10:28:20 PM ISYInsteon Found Queued Event, message = 255
                      May-30 10:28:20 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Gate Lights AutoOff 17sec now at 22
                      May-30 10:28:20 PM ISYInsteon Outside/Gate Lights DB now set to 255
                      May-30 10:28:19 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Gate Open now at 31
                      May-30 10:28:19 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Gate Open now at 22
                      May-30 10:28:19 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PH Open Gate sent 8
                      May-30 10:28:19 PM TTS Speak: ():The gate has been opened using a keypad inside the house.
                      May-30 10:28:19 PM Sonos SpeakIn called for Device = 100, Text = The gate has been opened using a keypad inside the house., Wait=False, Host =
                      May-30 10:28:19 PM Event Event Trigger "Gate Turn on Gate Lights as Gate Opens"
                      May-30 10:28:19 PM Stargate Response S2H512
                      May-30 10:28:19 PM Stargate command sent GATE12
                      May-30 10:28:19 PM Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/StargateCommandSender.vb("Stargate","GATE12")
                      May-30 10:28:19 PM Event Event Trigger "Gate Open Gate"
                      May-30 10:28:19 PM Stargate command sent GATE12
                      May-30 10:28:18 PM Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/StargateCommandSender.vb("Stargate","GATE12")
                      May-30 10:28:18 PM Event Event Trigger "Gate Open Gate"
                      May-30 10:28:18 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Gate Open now at 22
                      May-30 10:28:18 PM ISYInsteon Upstairs/Hall KPL H Gate Open now set to 255
                      May-30 10:28:18 PM ISYInsteon Outside/Palapa-H DB Open Gate now set to 255
                      May-30 10:28:18 PM ISYInsteon Entry/5H Open Gate now set to 255
                      May-30 10:28:18 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PH Open Gate now set to 255
                      May-30 10:28:18 PM ISYInsteon Dining Room/2H Open Gate now set to 255
                      May-30 10:28:18 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PH Open Gate sent 0
                      May-30 10:28:13 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 31
                      May-30 10:28:13 PM ISYInsteon My Programs/Outside/Guest Gate Activate now at 22
                      May-30 10:28:13 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PG Guest Gate sent 7
                      May-30 10:28:13 PM Stargate command sent GUESTGATE
                      May-30 10:28:13 PM TTS Speak: ():Guest gate has been turned on.
                      May-30 10:28:13 PM Sonos SpeakIn called for Device = 0, Text = Guest gate has been turned on., Wait=False, Host =
                      May-30 10:28:13 PM Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/StargateCommandSender.vb("Stargate","GUESTGATE")
                      May-30 10:28:13 PM Event Event Trigger "Gate Guest Gate Activate and Announce"
                      May-30 10:28:12 PM ISYInsteon Kitchen/PG Guest Gate sent 0
                      May-30 10:28:05 PM ISYInsteon Logging to HomeSeer Log Enabled.

Comment

Doesn't make sense to me what happened. Perhaps your code to generate the log is the problem?

The full debug log for a single press of button G and then H looks OK. Nothing seems duplicated.

Then I run the status level log and it shows lots of duplicate events, which doesn't make sense.

here it is:

DEBUG LOG showing where I push the keypadlinc button 7 and then push the button 8, each button only pushed once. button 7 seems to only show it being pushed once, but button 8 is showing repeat presses?
                        I can't explain what's happening yet, but I do have a theory. I've been playing with one of my keypads but haven't seen anything like this. But I did want to make a couple of observations on the information in the log.

There are two types of messages (well more, but for this case two) that the ISY sends out. It sends out the actual control message and event messages. So when you do something like turn on a switch, the ISY sends out a control message based on what the switch sends and it generates an event message for the action.

When looking at the log for the button 8 press I see the button sending an ON command:
                        Code:
                        May-30 10:16:24 PM	ISYInsteon	parse_event : control = [DON] action = [0] node = [41 E0 B9 8] eventinfo = []
                        Next we get status messages that tells us the various devices have changed their states based on receiving the command like the following:
                        Code:
                        May-30 10:16:24 PM	ISYInsteon	parse_event : control = [ST] action = [255] node = [41 DE 9 8] eventinfo = []
                        And lastly we get the event message that the button sent an ON command:
                        Code:
                        May-30 10:16:25 PM	ISYInsteon	parse_event : control = [_1] action = [3] node = [] eventinfo = [[ 41 E0 B9 8] DON 0]
                        After this, there are a couple of event messages for a program changing state:
                        Code:
                        May-30 10:16:25 PM	ISYInsteon	parse_event : control = [_1] action = [0] node = [] eventinfo = [7E170530 22:16:26170530 22:07:2122]
                        Since log strips out the actual XML and is just showing the raw text, it's a little hard to parse, but the program event does include times. In the above message, one of the times is 22:07:21

Then we the messages indicate the second button press for button 8, the sequence is slightly different. We get:

1. The button sends an ON command (like before)
                        2. We see the event message that the button sent an ON
                        3. We see the program events, but note that the time is now different

I don't think this is the plug-in re-processing old events or the log somehow duplicating messages for a couple of reasons.

First, In the second sequence all of the messages reporting the device status changes that happen after the first button press don't appear after the second so if was just re-processing old events, why skip those?

Second, the program status change evens have different time values in the, thus they are definitely different messages from the ISY and this implies that the program was re-triggered by something.

And third, if the plug-in was really doing something strange here, I would have expected someone else to have noticed it over the past few years. This area of the code has been really stable for a long time.

It seems like a far more likely cause is the buttons themselves having a de-bounce issue and sending multiple command on each press. That would also explain the somewhat random number of presses that seem to happen each time you test.
                        --
                        Bob Paauwe
                        ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Well, a bouncing idea is a good one. I did try to push it super fast versus regular versus slow and it didn't produce any predictable results.

The button is set to non-toggle(on), so it should ONLY send ON when pressed.
                          When the button is pushed, it triggers a program on the ISY. It is also the controller for a scene for that same button on ALL the keypads to turn on. So that explains why there is a button set to 255 message as well as a program triggering.

I just couldn't explain the multiple presses. You know, this is an old keypadlinc, I should compare it to a newer one. I would have expected the switches to have debouncing built-in in hardware.

Since I have put this on your radar and I have solved it on my end with a simple "wait 2 seconds before re-trigger", I'm going to drop this. But if I discover anything new, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Tim
                          Tim

Comment

I have installed v42 now and just replaced a device.

I added a new device 45.8d.07 and then used it to replace 0f.09.a3

the plug-in simply dies in re-configuration.

I'll restart HS.

Here's the log:

Auto Update
                            Refresh

Date/Time Pri Type/Error Message/Source

Jun-07 9:57:14 AM Error Event Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            Jun-07 9:57:12 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Laundry"
                            Jun-07 9:56:53 AM Error Event Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            Jun-07 9:56:52 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin ISYInsteon, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            Jun-07 9:56:47 AM Error Event Lighting Trigger HS Family Hallway plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            Jun-07 9:56:41 AM Warning Plugin ISYInsteon is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
                            Jun-07 9:56:24 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Laundry"
                            Jun-07 9:56:19 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Entry"
                            Jun-07 9:56:18 AM Error Event Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            Jun-07 9:56:08 AM Error Event Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            Jun-07 9:56:04 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Kitchen"
                            Jun-07 9:56:00 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway"

Jun-07 9:55:58 AM Event Event Lighting Trigger HS Master Bathroom, Action of Carry out a Plug-In's Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
                            Jun-07 9:55:44 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Family Hallway"
                            Jun-07 9:55:33 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Entry"
                            Jun-07 9:55:21 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Kitchen"
                            Jun-07 9:55:18 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Laundry"
                            Jun-07 9:55:01 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway"
                            Jun-07 9:54:52 AM Event Event Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom, Action of Carry out a Plug-In's Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
                            Jun-07 9:54:42 AM Event Event Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway, Action of Carry out a Plug-In's Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
                            Jun-07 9:54:33 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Laundry"
                            Jun-07 9:54:23 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway"
                            Jun-07 9:54:09 AM Event Event Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway, Action of Carry out a Plug-In's Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
                            Jun-07 9:54:02 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Laundry"
                            Jun-07 9:53:53 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Entry"
                            Jun-07 9:53:52 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway"
                            Jun-07 9:53:12 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway"
                            Jun-07 9:53:03 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:53:00 AM Event Event Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom, Action of Carry out a Plug-In's Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
                            Jun-07 9:52:50 AM Event Event Lighting Trigger HS Master Bathroom, Action of Carry out a Plug-In's Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
                            Jun-07 9:52:40 AM Event Event Lighting Trigger HS Family Hallway, Action of Carry out a Plug-In's Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
                            Jun-07 9:52:40 AM Event Event Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway, Action of Carry out a Plug-In's Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
                            Jun-07 9:52:32 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:52:16 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bathroom"
                            Jun-07 9:51:54 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:51:53 AM Event Event Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway, Action of Carry out a Plug-In's Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
                            Jun-07 9:51:52 AM Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin ISYInsteon:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            Jun-07 9:51:52 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin ISYInsteon, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            Jun-07 9:51:46 AM Event Event Lighting Trigger HS Family Hallway, Action of Carry out a Plug-In's Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
                            Jun-07 9:51:18 AM Event Event Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway, Action of Carry out a Plug-In's Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
                            Jun-07 9:51:13 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:51:11 AM Warning Plugin ISYInsteon is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
                            Jun-07 9:51:08 AM Event Event Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom, Action of Carry out a Plug-In's Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.

Jun-07 9:51:00 AM Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/TAL_ReadStockQuotes.txt("main","3.0")
                            Jun-07 9:51:00 AM Event Event Trigger "Speech and Alerts Announce Stock Quotes"
                            Jun-07 9:50:41 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:49:52 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:49:20 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:49:10 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bathroom"
                            Jun-07 9:48:58 AM ISYInsteon SendRequest : -> Using Authorization [Basic YWRta****mk=]
                            Jun-07 9:48:58 AM ISYInsteon SendRequest : -> For command: [56649154A2.A0E5 ]
                            Jun-07 9:48:58 AM ISYInsteon SendRequest : Failed to get response from ISY (The remote server returned an error: (501) Not Implemented.).
                            Jun-07 9:48:47 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:48:43 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway"
                            Jun-07 9:48:14 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:47:44 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:47:14 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:46:52 AM Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin ISYInsteon:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            Jun-07 9:46:52 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin ISYInsteon, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Jun-07 9:45:58 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bathroom"
                            Jun-07 9:45:41 AM Warning Plugin ISYInsteon is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
                            Jun-07 9:45:38 AM Error Event Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            Jun-07 9:44:52 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:44:42 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway"
                            Jun-07 9:44:09 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway"
                            Jun-07 9:43:00 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bedroom"
                            Jun-07 9:42:49 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Master Bathroom"
                            Jun-07 9:42:40 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Family Hallway"
                            Jun-07 9:42:40 AM Event Event Trigger "Lighting Trigger HS Upstairs Hallway"
                            Jun-07 9:42:35 AM ISYInsteon Program data needs to be reloaded.

Comment

Tim,

I've spent some quality time with two spare SwitchLinc's adding and replacing them with each other to get a better idea of what the ISY is doing.

First, the ISY isn't really notifying the plug-in that it's doing a device replacement. However, it does send a progress message that says it replaced one device with another. So I'm trying to use that to get the plug-in to do the right thing. What I see happening is:

I have a switchlinc installed (old_switchlinc)
                              I add another to the ISY (new_switchlinc)

At this point, I have both configured in the ISY and both are visible in HomeSeer.

I do a replace old_switchlinc with new_switchlinc

The ISY sends a delete message for new_switchlinc (At first this seemed a little strange to me, but yes, the ISY wants the plug-in to delete the new one just added).

At this point in HomeSeer, only the old_switchlinc exists. If we restart HomeSeer, it sees a new device (new_switchlinc that has been renamed in the ISY to old_switchlinc) and adds so we have two devices in HomeSeer with the same name but different addresses. Any events in HomeSeer that tried to make use of the old (original) switchlinc would now fail and probably cause problems in the plug-in.

Then the ISY sends a progress message saying that it replaced old_switchlinc with new_switchlinc. The ISY actually sends lots of progress messages for various things. Up until now, the plug-in has just ignored progress messages.

So what I'm attempting to do is parse that progress message and update the old device record in HomeSeer with the new device address.

An interesting note, the ISY admin console has to restart after doing a replacement to get the updated information, likely for the same reason, the ISY doesn't notify it either.
                              --
                              Bob Paauwe
                              ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Working...
                              X