This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
    I was able to fix the issue where HS showed 'armed' and the panel showed 'disarm' so in this scenario, you should be good. When selecting 'No' for AutoBypass and you arm the system, it will now show armed if it was successful.
    That's great news. Sorry I didn't see any info stating you worked that issue out.

Well, then...ummm.....awesome work and keep the features coming!!!!! I can say that I would likely use the AutoBypass feature during the summer months. The main reason I don't have it set right now for that is that I have the HAI Wireless sensors on the upstairs that allow you to locally bypass the windows by holding the button down for a number of seconds. Once that happens you can open the window without triggering the alarm and once the window closes, it returns to the normal operational mode. Not a common feature to have local bypass at the sensor though.

-Travis

Comment

Rob,

I will add that I track all 12 zones in HSTouch by value (1,2,3,100,101) and visually I can see if a zone is open and not bypassed (red) or open and bypassed (orange) or or closed by bypassed (yellow-orange) or closed (green).

By touching the zones in HSTouch I can bypass a zone or restore a zone from bypassed. All of this worked in HS2, but not in HS3. I reported early on that the 100 and 101 zone calues show up as -1 in the HS3 plugin.

As with Travis, I would like to have full control of each zone as I do with Snaplink and the HS2 plugin. We have windows that lock in a position open 2"-3" and we often leave them open when we leave as I have HS3 turning on a whole house fan based on windows being open, inside temps, and outside temps.

As the plugin works today I cannot use it to manage the security aspect unless all doors and windows are closed.

Thanks,

Guy

Comment

New version posted:
        https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=190729
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
        X