Pushover (3P) Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
    Curious, has anyone noticed a delay recently? I am seeing upwards of 30 seconds from when the event is fired to when HS actually sends the alert.

I am not sure what would be causing this right now. I think this is more an HS issue than it is a plugin issue... just seems weird.
    Couple of things to check here...

The message saying the message has been sent is when I get a reply from Pushover that the message as been sent. Does the message tend to arrive later or is it just the HS log entry that is a bit delayed?

Are you running the latest version in the updater, I did trace the issue a couple of versions ago where there was a delay caused by a call to the hs.wanip call for the custom replacement variables - that was fixed.

Comment

Curious, has anyone noticed a delay recently? I am seeing upwards of 30 seconds from when the event is fired to when HS actually sends the alert.

I am not sure what would be causing this right now. I think this is more an HS issue than it is a plugin issue... just seems weird.
      I hadn't noticed any problems, so I tested it several times last night and this morning. I am receiving the Pushover message within a second or two of manually running an event.

Sep-11 6:29:54 AM Pushover 3P Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title HomeSeer Alert!
      Sep-11 6:29:54 AM Event Event Trigger "Warnings and Alerts - Pushover Excessive CPU"
      Sep-11 6:29:54 AM Event Event Warnings and Alerts - Pushover Excessive CPU triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
      Sep-11 6:29:39 AM Pushover 3P Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title HomeSeer Alert!
      Sep-11 6:29:38 AM Event Event Trigger "Warnings and Alerts - Pushover Excessive CPU"
      Sep-11 6:29:38 AM Event Event Warnings and Alerts - Pushover Excessive CPU triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
        Couple of things to check here...

The message saying the message has been sent is when I get a reply from Pushover that the message as been sent. Does the message tend to arrive later or is it just the HS log entry that is a bit delayed?

Are you running the latest version in the updater, I did trace the issue a couple of versions ago where there was a delay caused by a call to the hs.wanip call for the custom replacement variables - that was fixed.
        I don't see an update and running .34. The message is being sent when the 'sent' message is showing in the logs.

Are there other logs somewhere I can look at or other tests I can try? You bring up the hs.wanip call and that gets me thinking that this might have started about the time I added PFSense to my network. Not sure how that would've caused a delay though.

Originally posted by rprade View Post
        I hadn't noticed any problems, so I tested it several times last night and this morning. I am receiving the Pushover message within a second or two of manually running an event.

Sep-11 6:29:54 AM Pushover 3P Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title HomeSeer Alert!
        Sep-11 6:29:54 AM Event Event Trigger "Warnings and Alerts - Pushover Excessive CPU"
        Sep-11 6:29:54 AM Event Event Warnings and Alerts - Pushover Excessive CPU triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
        Sep-11 6:29:39 AM Pushover 3P Pushover Notification Sent - Message Title HomeSeer Alert!
        Sep-11 6:29:38 AM Event Event Trigger "Warnings and Alerts - Pushover Excessive CPU"
        Sep-11 6:29:38 AM Event Event Warnings and Alerts - Pushover Excessive CPU triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
        Thanks for confirming Randy. As I stated above, this might have started about the time I added PFSense, but I would be really surprised that it would have this kind of affect as everything else seems to be working as it should.

Comment

I don't see an update and running .34. The message is being sent when the 'sent' message is showing in the logs.

Are there other logs somewhere I can look at or other tests I can try? You bring up the hs.wanip call and that gets me thinking that this might have started about the time I added PFSense to my network. Not sure how that would've caused a delay though.

Thanks for confirming Randy. As I stated above, this might have started about the time I added PFSense, but I would be really surprised that it would have this kind of affect as everything else seems to be working as it should.
          I am also running pfSense with pfBlockerNG with EasyList and GeoIP blocking only. I do not have any custom blacklists. I am running a VPN, but have not configured any VLANS.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

You can enable developer mode and send a message, send me a copy of the log (screenshot of the window, maximise it first as there is quite a bit of data sent) and I will see where the delay might be. I don't know much about firewalls and what rules you have set up, could it be doing some sort of checking the traffic? It is SSL to api.pushover.net which I don't know if it is worth checking if you need a rule to allow it through.

Comment

Scripting question

Hi Adam;

Trying to get this to work

PHP Code:
              Dim s as string hs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P""""Pushscript", New Object() {"don_phone""test body""test messages"NothingNothingNothingNothing}) 
              Doesn't work. However an event will.
              I'm assuming my syntax is wrong. Can you help me out?

Thanks;
              Attached Files
              Don

Comment

Don

I think you are just missing the priority, try this and see if it works;

&nhs.PluginFunction("Pushover 3P", "", "Pushscript", New Object() {"don_phone", "test body", "test messages", "high", Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing})

Comment

Arg! Sorry I missed that.

Thanks.
                  Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                    Arg! Sorry I missed that.

Thanks.
                    Don't worry at all, it's not particularly easy to use with the multitude of parameters and easy to miss. The priority should be fairly easy to do (high/normal/emergency etc) but if you get any issue let me know, I don't really use the scripting access method myself.

Comment

I am getting this message each time long into HS3.But plugin seems to works ok

10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Plugin Starting - Starting Thread
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Downloading sounds from Pushover
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in Pushover 3P
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Info~!~Plugin LutronCaseta has connected. IP:----
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~LutronCaseta~!~Method Connected, waiting to be initialized....
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Error In SoundLoad The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Attempting To Produce a Client/Group List
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~LutronCaseta~!~Starting initializiation. LutronCaseta
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~LutronCaseta~!~Initializing done! Ready...
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in LutronCaseta
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Info~!~Plugin UltraMon3 has connected. IP:-----
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Starting Flood Control Timer
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Glance Message Delay Value 20
                      10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Plugin Started

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Plugin Starting - Starting Thread
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Downloading sounds from Pushover
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in Pushover 3P
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Info~!~Plugin LutronCaseta has connected. IP:----
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~LutronCaseta~!~Method Connected, waiting to be initialized....
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Error In SoundLoad The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Attempting To Produce a Client/Group List
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~LutronCaseta~!~Starting initializiation. LutronCaseta
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~LutronCaseta~!~Initializing done! Ready...
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in LutronCaseta
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Info~!~Plugin UltraMon3 has connected. IP:-----
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Starting Flood Control Timer
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Glance Message Delay Value 20
                        10/17/2017 5:06:35 PM ~!~Pushover 3P~!~Plugin Started
                        I know you mention that the plugin appears to work, can you confirm you can send messages to your devices fine? The error 400 usually points to something wrong with the various keys that authorise the messages.

Comment

yes i can send messages to my cell phone and receive them.

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
                            yes i can send messages to my cell phone and receive them.

thank you
                            I'm not quite sure what to say about this error, I don't see it and no one else has told me they have it (the message should say something like "Downloaded 22 sounds from Pushover - Adding Device Default"). I would ensure that you are running the latest version from the updater but if the keys and tokens are correct then it should download the sound files.

Comment

Is it possible to have a link for the plugin for HS2 because I can't find it in the first page ?

Thank you in advance,
                              Eric

Comment

Originally posted by valdus3 View Post
                                Is it possible to have a link for the plugin for HS2 because I can't find it in the first page ?

Thank you in advance,
                                Eric
                                Please be advised I cannot support this plugin owing to the fact I no longer have a HS2 installation, here is the latest version I have http://s652164905.websitehome.co.uk/...I_PUSHOVER.zip

Comment

Working...
                                X