Beta to Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta to Release

I've asked HST to terminate the beta and move to a production release. I've also asked tat they enable the beta testers to have the usual 30-day trial available to them too. This is taking a little longer than expected. Bear with me while we make this happen.
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
    I've asked HST to terminate the beta and move to a production release. I've also asked tat they enable the beta testers to have the usual 30-day trial available to them too. This is taking a little longer than expected. Bear with me while we make this happen.
    Hi Beerygaz,

I will have patience and continue testing after I can access the PI.

---
    John

Comment

Hi Beerygaz,

The Modbus PI is in the Lighting & Primary technology section. An uninstall of the Beta version and an install of the version in the earlier mentioned section will result in a no License or trial expired issue (so not an additional 30-day trial period for the beta testers).

It is also not an option to purchase your PI, as this is currently not supported.

Will you solve this together with the HS team?

---
      John

Comment

I'm in discussion with the HST team to get this resolved as soon as possible.
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Thanks,

Did you also change something in the PI to correct my write issue?

---

John

Comment

Yes, that has been corrected. Although I suspect it was actually writing, just reporting the wrong data in the log.

Comment

OK, see my posts.

It was also writing the wrong value to the address. The status currently displayed in the device list was written to the address (monitored with RS-232 monitor).

I will follow-up on this when I'm able to install the PI.

---
              John

Comment

Trial expires soon

Hi,

Any update on the ability to extend the trial or purchase a license? My trial installation expires in 3 days...

Would appreciate an update on the status. The PI is working well with my Advantech Adam IP modules (6018 and 6066), and I am eager to be able to continue using the PI.

Thanks,
                d2bysma

Comment

The submission for a store entry is with HST now, it should be no more than a day or two before you can purchase.

Comment

Working...
                  X