• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I filed some bug reports.

Bug #1932 http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1932

Callers.log is missing

Code:
    It was never created. I am able to receive voice mails but the callers.log never appears. Caller ID shows only 1 entry. The date and time is always updated to the most recent call. The name is always "Missing callers.log". I created a blank file called callers.log and still nothing. I then took an entry from a forum member and added it to my blank callers.log file and it now shows up, but no new calls appear as they did before.
    Bug #1930 http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1930

Setting do not persist after HS3 restart

Code:
    The title says it all. My line settings go away when I restart HS.

Bug 1931 http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1931

Caller ID not detected.

Code:
    Caller ID isn't recognized by HSPhone. Don't know what more to say. It is detected by all of my home phones.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by Pervez2602 View Post
      Hi S-F

I have no idea what this is!

May-28 21:30:32 Warning File does not exist: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\hspw

I was hoping someone could tell me.
      Peter

Well I just filed a bug report about this.

Bug # 1936

http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1936

Comment

I will mention, if you don't see any caller ID info in the log, then your Way2Call is not detecting this. This has been an issue with the Way2Call forever, it just does not work on all phone systems. We can't fix that one unfortunately.

Originally posted by S-F View Post
        So I filed some bug reports.

Bug #1932 http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1932

Callers.log is missing

Code:
        It was never created. I am able to receive voice mails but the callers.log never appears. Caller ID shows only 1 entry. The date and time is always updated to the most recent call. The name is always "Missing callers.log". I created a blank file called callers.log and still nothing. I then took an entry from a forum member and added it to my blank callers.log file and it now shows up, but no new calls appear as they did before.
        Bug #1930 http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1930

Setting do not persist after HS3 restart

Code:
        The title says it all. My line settings go away when I restart HS.

Bug 1931 http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1931

Caller ID not detected.

Code:
        Caller ID isn't recognized by HSPhone. Don't know what more to say. It is detected by all of my home phones.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          I will mention, if you don't see any caller ID info in the log, then your Way2Call is not detecting this. This has been an issue with the Way2Call forever, it just does not work on all phone systems. We can't fix that one unfortunately.
          This slays me. It's 90% of my interest in HSPhone.

Guess I'll be selling my W2C.

Comment

Try a couple of things first, Wa2Call suggests the following:

* Might be a grounding issue. Make sure the PC is grounded properly, try a different outlet for the PC and/or the wc unint.

* Try running the phone line directly into the wc unit, you may have it on a line with other phones, remove all them, at least as a test. There may too high a load on the line.

* Try a test with no phones plugged into the phone jack on the wc unit, you may have too many phones connected.

The above might work if its a signal strength issue. If its a protocol format issue, they probably will not help.

Also, check the way2call site and see if there is a firmware upgrade for your unit.

And, I am sure you subscribe to the caller ID service with your phone company and the caller ID does display ok on other phone? Just making sure.

Originally posted by S-F View Post
            This slays me. It's 90% of my interest in HSPhone.

Guess I'll be selling my W2C.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

CID displays just fine on other phones. I have a set of three cordless phones connected to the W2C with only the one base connected. I will try disconnecting it. I will also try placing the HS3 PC and the W2C on a dedicated circuit with no other deices of any kind on it.

Thanks for the tips.

Could you point me in the direction of the firmwares? This page only shows drivers and manuals.http://www.voicecti.com/telephony-pr...es-and-drivers

I also sent an email to their support on this matter. I have little hope of it going anywhere positive for me though.

Comment

http://www.way2call.com/scripts/openExtra.asp?extra=28
                HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Anyone using the PCI modem board with this beta?
                  Hector
                  MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                  AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Hi Hector,

I am. So far so good for the most part. I have the issues below which are not specific to the PCI modem.

Cheers
                    Al

Bugzilla# Issue
                    1940 HSPhone does not email received voice mails
                    1939 HSPhone Address Book entries are repeated many times
                    1938 Caller ID buttons on Caller ID screen do not work
                    1936 File does not exist: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\hspw
                    1307 HSP script commands not available yet
                    Last edited by sparkman; June 1, 2014, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to call the Phone plugin from a script? I used the following under HS2 in a vbscript file:

Code:
                      	calleridname = hsp.CIDName(1)
                      	calleridnumber = hsp.CIDNumber(1)
                      However, under HS3, I get the following error mesage when I use those commands in a script:

Code:
                      Compiling script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\newcaller.vb: Reference to a non-shared member requires an object reference.
                      Thanks
                      Al

Comment

Scripting isn't up yet. See http://www.homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1307
                        Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                          Thanks Don, that bug was logged before HS Phone was made available in the latest beta releases. I'm assuming scripting was included in the code as Rich had indicated that pretty much all of the HS2 HS Phone code was converted to run under HS3.

Cheers
                          Al

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                            Thanks Don, that bug was logged before HS Phone was made available in the latest beta releases. I'm assuming scripting was included in the code as Rich had indicated that pretty much all of the HS2 HS Phone code was converted to run under HS3.

Cheers
                            Al
                            Rich has just confirmed that the script commands are not yet available but should be soon.

Comment

HSPhone events not working - anybody else having problems?

Hi All,
                              I am just trying to set up a couple of test events triggered by HSPhone.

The two events I have created are attached. Basically switch a light on and switch a light off via an LD11 X10 module.

The HS log shows what is happening and the digits are recognised and the events run. If you check the attached log entries indicated with **** you can see that the previous event fires as well! I even created two seperate events with a different device and different codes and the original event still fires.
                              Anybody else had this?

LOG

Jun-02 13:08:28 HSPhone Finished Resetting line: 222
                              Jun-02 13:08:26 HSPhone Muting rings disabled
                              Jun-02 13:08:26 HSPhone Enter WaitForCall, modem: HIPHONE
                              Jun-02 13:08:26 HSPhone Enter OpenLine, line: 222
                              Jun-02 13:08:26 HSPhone Calling hangup for line: 222
                              Jun-02 13:08:26 HSPhone Resetting line: 222
                              Jun-02 13:08:26 HSPhone Resetting line due to handset going on hook
                              Jun-02 13:08:26 HSPhone On Hook
                              Jun-02 13:08:26 HSPhone Start Listening
                              Jun-02 13:08:25 Phone Line 1 Playing wave file over the phone: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\phonewaves\ready.wav
                              Jun-02 13:08:24 HSPhone Line: 222 Speak: yes sire
                              Jun-02 13:08:23 HSPhone Start Listening
                              Jun-02 13:08:23 Phone Line 1 Loading internal Voice Recognition
                              Jun-02 13:08:20 Event Event Trigger "Bedroom 1 lights off"
                              **** Jun-02 13:08:20 Event Event Trigger "Bedroom 1 lights on" ****
                              Jun-02 13:08:20 HSPhone Line: 222 Speak: Bedroom 1 lights off
                              Jun-02 13:08:20 HSPhone DTMF: 3
                              Jun-02 13:08:19 HSPhone DTMF: 2
                              Jun-02 13:08:19 HSPhone DTMF: 2
                              Jun-02 13:08:19 HSPhone DTMF: #
                              Jun-02 13:08:18 HSPhone Line: 222 Speak: yes sire
                              Jun-02 13:08:18 HSPhone Start Listening
                              Jun-02 13:08:18 Phone Line 1 Loading internal Voice Recognition
                              Jun-02 13:08:15 HSPhone DTMF: #
                              Jun-02 13:08:13 HSPhone Start Listening
                              Jun-02 13:08:12 Phone Line 1 Playing wave file over the phone: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\phonewaves\ready.wav
                              Jun-02 13:08:11 HSPhone Line: 222 Speak: yes sire
                              Jun-02 13:08:10 HSPhone Start Listening
                              Jun-02 13:08:10 Phone Line 1 Loading internal Voice Recognition
                              **** Jun-02 13:08:08 Event Event Trigger "Bedroom 1 lights off" ****
                              Jun-02 13:08:08 Event Event Trigger "Bedroom 1 lights on"
                              Jun-02 13:08:08 HSPhone Line: 222 Speak: Bedroom 1 lights on
                              Jun-02 13:08:05 HSPhone DTMF: 3
                              Jun-02 13:08:05 HSPhone DTMF: 2
                              Jun-02 13:08:05 HSPhone DTMF: 1
                              Jun-02 13:08:05 HSPhone DTMF: #
                              Jun-02 13:08:04 HSPhone Start Listening
                              Jun-02 13:08:04 Phone Line 1 Playing wave file over the phone: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\phonewaves\ready.wav
                              Jun-02 13:08:02 HSPhone Line: 222 Speak: yes sire
                              Jun-02 13:08:02 HSPhone Start Listening
                              Jun-02 13:08:02 Phone Line 1 Loading internal Voice Recognition
                              Jun-02 13:08:01 Phone Line 1 Read 403 lines from IVR file D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\ivr\internal.txt
                              Jun-02 13:08:01 Phone Line 1 Connected: 222
                              Jun-02 13:08:01 HSPhone DTMF: #
                              Jun-02 13:08:00 Z-Wave Device: Ground floor Utility room Temperature Set to 21.5555555555556 (C)
                              Jun-02 13:08:00 Z-Wave New Interface: Z-Wave Wake-Up Notification Received for Node 14
                              Jun-02 13:08:00 Z-Wave Device: Ground floor Utility room Luminance Set to 41 (%)
                              Jun-02 13:07:59 HSPhone Waiting for Command Key (#) ...
                              Jun-02 13:07:59 HSPhone Off Hook

Any help appreciated.

Peter
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Pervez2602; June 2, 2014, 08:51 AM. Reason: Error in post

Comment

RE - HSPhone events not working - anybody else having problems?

I guess it must only be happening to me then?
                                I can't believe that!
                                Peter

Comment

Working...
                                X