Only 4 Znets left in the HS store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 4 Znets left in the HS store!

I have no clue when they are getting the next batch in, but if you have been on the fence, now's your last chance.

got one when there was 8...
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

We do appreciate the sense of urgency to buy but this is going to be a regular stock item for us for quite some time. More are going into stock today.

Mark
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

after seeing the posts... did you consider the extenal antenna ?
        Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          We do appreciate the sense of urgency to buy but this is going to be a regular stock item for us for quite some time. More are going into stock today.

Mark
          Hi Mark

Any news on the possibility/timing of getting a European version?

Thanks
          Nicolai
          Nicolai L

Comment

Hi Mark. Certainly it is great to see that HS is managing stock just about right now (after the long out of stock Ztroller situation last year). Thanks.

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
            after seeing the posts... did you consider the extenal antenna ?
            I am considering engineering one or more of my Znets into a metal case and switch the onboard antenna to a female SMA in the case, as most of my equipment is installed in structured wiring cans. 900 Mhz SMA antennas are readily available, and I can extend the antenna outside of the can this way (through a small hole that the antenna can slide into). I could also add a coax jumper to move the antenna further, but that probably isn't needed.

Comment

Working...
            X