Beta JowiHue: adding support for RaspBee and ConBee gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I have tried to remove all lights and remotes from Deconz, removed the gateway and registered it again, and the result (see attached images)

"TRADFRI bulb GU10 WS 400lm 1" with battery?

"TRADFRI motion sensor 2" is not registered as battery-thing and motion does not work in HS.

But when pressing the button on the remote, the lag is very low < 0.1 sec., when controlling a Zwave-lamp.

The two Lights (Light1 + 2) and one motion + two remotes, are the only attached to Raspbee (Deconz)..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HamsterHauge; August 29, 2017, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Jan,

i have to check on what is happening. The remote seems to be recognised as a DimmerSwitch. I did not have a tradfri remote yet so was not sure yet. I know that for the deCONZ there is a lot happening round remotes, and I saw also comments about the Tradfri remote.
      There seems to be a lot to do with upgrading the firmware of the bulbs, which take quite some time to finish (OTAU in the webapp end deCONZ) It seems you need these for a 100% reliability.

So i went out and bought me two sets, a white light with motion sensor and a CT bulb with remote. and a GU10, to see if I can find the battery

I am working on it, I'll be back later on this.

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Jan,

Motion sensor is recognised and reporting, and after updating the plugin here, the plugin will recognize it and trigger events with it. There is a new beta in the pipeline at HST, the beta after that will support it, I hope to have this beta out by next week after some testing. working now on the remote. The GU10 will reveal the battery here tomorrow I suppose

Also, the motion 2 device you see is a group the IKEA motion sensor creates. Default it expect to serve a group with its commands. I am seeing the same with a Dimmer switch devices and am afraid also the Philips Motion sensor might start doing it. I might enable blocking these kinds of groups, bound to the sensors. In HS3 we really do not need it, it is really ment only for the webapp and deCONZ environment, to work outside the HS3 environment.

I have connected the remote now as well, and I understand now that it acts as a dimmer. Will have to think on how we can interprest the speed of the updates in a correct button so we can get a corret status on the device. This will be something that might take some time to land here.

Wim
        Last edited by w.vuyk; August 29, 2017, 02:49 PM. Reason: Extra info - and more
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Rien,

I dont know of its related to the beta plugin bit my hue v2 bridge is reconnecting every 5 min orso. I cant roll back to an old version at the moment so cant test if its the plugin causing this. I am on the latest beta

Bart
          Regards Bart
          ------------------------------------------
          Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
          HSPRO 3.
          Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Distegard my last message, its probably related to my ambilight +hue
            Regards Bart
            HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Bart,

Is that because the Ambilight app is flooding the bridge maybe? Jus curious, because I keep thinking I might wanna use it but never came to using it actually...

And... ummmm it is Wim Not Rien

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

Sorry wim, second time i made that mistake haha

I think its is, i updated my tv and the issue has been resolved. I really love the hue ambilight feature, only reason why i own an philips tv haha...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                Regards Bart
                HSPRO 3.

Comment

All,

An new beta is available, see the first post for detailed information on the changes.

Highlights:
                  • Personally I am very glad with the added support for the IKEA Tradfri remote. It works more reliable then the Dimmerswitch here.
                  • Better support for unknown bulbs, motion sensors and remotes.

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Hi

Just updated to the newest beta (.15), but now none of the remotes are working..

Same items in the gateway as listed in my prev. message.

Lights are working as before, no problems there.

I have tried to factory reset/clear the gateway, and rescanned the devices, but the same.

I have removed all Jowi devices, removed the gateway in Jowi and reregistered the gate, the same.

Have restarted HS to..

Rolled back to 2.0.0.13, the remotes are back as before.

The attached is from 2.0.0.15

Best regards
                    Jan
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by HamsterHauge; August 31, 2017, 07:10 AM. Reason: Ekstra info

Comment

Originally posted by HamsterHauge View Post
                      Hi

I have tried to remove all lights and remotes from Deconz, removed the gateway and registered it again, and the result (see attached images)

"TRADFRI bulb GU10 WS 400lm 1" with battery?

"TRADFRI motion sensor 2" is not registered as battery-thing and motion does not work in HS.

But when pressing the button on the remote, the lag is very low < 0.1 sec., when controlling a Zwave-lamp.

The two Lights (Light1 + 2) and one motion + two remotes, are the only attached to Raspbee (Deconz)..
                      Jan,

Today I have added the GU10 400lm here (cut myself on the packaging big time!) but at this moment the devices - one for on/off/dim and one for colortemprature control) are created, no battery device here. So may you need to delete the GU 10 devices in HS3 and let the plugin recreate them?
                      No resetting off gateway needed!

Thanks,

Wim
                      Last edited by w.vuyk; August 31, 2017, 08:12 AM.
                      -- Wim

Comment

Hi

With the new xml-files, the remotes are back

Remotes as both lights and "remotes", motion only as light.

I have removed all the devices and Jowi added again.
                        Best regards
                        Jan
                        Attached Files

Comment

Jan,

Are you sure the image you posted is coming from a moment AFTER the remotes have been recreated in HS3? As the status I am seeing there is not the new one yet?

As for the light devices that come with motion sensor and remote, these are groups automatically created by deCONZ. I personally do not use them. Removing at this moment is useless as deCONZ wil recreate them as soon as you press a button. I am thinking of hiding those groups, might as well add that as an option in the configuration page.

Is the GU10 also correct for you now?

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Hi

GU10 is 100% ok now.

It's still the same devices, as on the attachment, nothing new, restarted the plugin, nothing changed.

Running about 1 hour now, and no motion.

Is there something I could try?

Comment

Jan,

You have reset the gateway? Are you still seeing the motion sensors in deCONZ? If you do not, you have to re-add them somehow. There should be no need for resets. Other then a normal restart of deCONZ, you should not try to reset them and otherwise you have to check the deCONZ intgerface to see if you still have all the devices, if not you have to connect them again, eventually with a reset on the lamps/sensors.

Also, make sure you handle the xml file correctly. Do not roll bakc the plugin as I realise the correct file might have been overwritten by installing the beta again. Do not roll back, and install the XML file in the Config directory. Then restart the plugin.

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

Hi

I have copied the xml-file to the config-dir, and after restart of the plugin, it's gone, i think that the plugin are reading it and then delete.

Just now, dump from DeCONZ and HS..

Light and remotes are working 100%, but still not the motion.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X