No announcement yet.

Xiaomi Water Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And i use my Sonos speakers with the Sonos plugin to play doorbell sounds.
    Thats high quality doorbell sounds

During the day, it plays on all speakers.
    After the kids bedtime, it does not play at the kids.

And when no one is home, it plays barking dog. and a second click it plays a different barking dog (That sounds the same, but just barks different.)

Comment

Great ideas! I use the Aeotec doorbell but the doorbell button is 433Mhz and not picked up by the RFXTRX433.

Now I can make a new event that will be much simpler. Thank you again.

Comment

Originally posted by ldplusse View Post
        Dump send.

Yes i am very impation, sorry for that.
        i have had these sensor for almost a month now, so was looking forward to getting them in the system.

So are you also saying that the Xiaomi Fire/Smoke sensor is also supported by DeCONZ now?
        Was holding off on buying these, till they got supported.
        Lars,

Little addition to the smoke/fire sensor. It is on its way, should be there with the next version of deCONZ for the Rest API. I am updating the plugin now for the next beta, so it should be enabled with the next beta IF the next beta of deCONZ is available.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I am placing another order from China and will get the water sensor and gas sensor. I am thinking about the smoke sensor but I wonder why it needs an electrical adapter. Is the sensor not zigbee, but the adapter is??

Anyone know?

Comment

Would you have a link to the product ?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelob View Post
              Would you have a link to the product ?
              Water Sensor: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Orig...855127717.html

Smoke Sensor: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Xiao...802657659.html

There is many other placed to buy. These are just the ones i use.

Comment

Ok, so by "adaptor", maybe you meant "Gateway".

If so, well it's just that the Aqara gateway is mentioned on the smoke detector commercial. But in fact they both need some gateway, the Aqara one in first place of course, but Conbee stick or Raspbee extension will work (of course if deCONZ and Jowihue plan to deal with them, which is the case hopefully).

Or maybe I didn't understand your question.

Michel

Comment

I do not mean gateway. Maybe it is a gateway but I'm not so sure.

Look at the link below as it shows the unit plus a plug for various countries. I wonder if the smoke alarm sends the signal to the plug and the plug sounds the alarm.

I'm inclined to think something along those lines since the batteries in the alarm are probably tiny and would be dead in a matter of seconds.

Hover the mouse over the small pics to the right of "Color"

The price difference is not enough to be a gateway, I think. Thoughts?

http://bit.ly/2Fig9eC
                  Last edited by racerfern; February 20, 2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Ok I see the pictures, and I don't know at all what's the purpose of these plugs, as it's clearly announced as a battery-powered device (CR123A).

In my opinion, the plug here is totallly useless, unless you're using the Aqara bridge, that is, indeed a plug device.

Comment

I also think the plugs is for the bridge. The firealarm is on batteries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

These http://amzn.to/2EQccQy are reasonably priced. I already have five of them that work well so I'm staying with z-wave on this project.

What do you mean, "the plug is for the bridge"? The bridge can't be included at the price they're selling it. I sent them a message, let's see if they respond.

Comment

Sorry I meant the adaptor plug is for the bridge.

And I'm pretty sure the bridge isn't included with the sensor.

This other sensor you show here seems indeed very ggod, combining CO and Smoke sensors. But here in Belgium, that would cost double because of the taxes and shipping... Too bad.

Comment

And it would be the wrong frequency.

I bought them at $26 a few months ago when they got a bunch of them in. Keep shopping.

Comment

I think the plug is another zigbee device which is just being advertised as part of the broader family rather than as part of the smoke sensor - it doesn't appear in the smoke sensor photos on the top left hand side.

Steve

Comment

I think also the plug is a Zigbee extra device, like the Osram plug. On Github I saw remarks that it even reports power consumption. The Heiman plug is also reporting power consumption and now supported by deCONZ.

So I added the power usage to the beta plugin (No energy reporting or visibilty yet, but it is prepared)

Wim
                                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
                                X