Samsung SmartThings Arrival Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung SmartThings Arrival Sensor

Does anyone know if the Samsung SmartThings Arrival Sensor can be used with DeConz or Jowihue?

Steve

Steve,

Is that a motion sensor? Does this github post answer this maybe?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Proximity sensor
      http://amzn.to/2Hxog7u

Comment

owww.. ok. That would be nice if it works. But I do not see if this sensor uses Zigbee, As far I know smartthings is using mere then one protocol for their communication?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

It uses ZigBee but the device doesn't work very well according to most reviews.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I see mixed reviews, some say it is having a lot of battery drain, others say it is rock solid with hits.
            I know I would love to try... Cannot find it here in Europe yet.

Found it!!.... but twice the price compared to US price *sigh*

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
              I see mixed reviews, some say it is having a lot of battery drain, others say it is rock solid with hits.
              I know I would love to try... Cannot find it here in Europe yet.

Found it!!.... but twice the price compared to US price *sigh*

Wim

Comment

Steve,

I saw you can already see it on the deCONZ environment? Maybe post the images for the endpoints on the github. That helps them to add it to the rest api. If it signals like a presence sensor, it should just add itself to the plugin like a presence sensor...

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Wim, I assume that is the window on the left hand side when you select the device.

Steve

Comment

Steve,

Not only that but also the endpoints. these show when you press the (hard to see) most right eye on the samsung device in deCONZ. I have attached a sample for this, this will open a lost of enabled end points.

With each endpoint with hig higher number then 0 selected, you can click the tab cluster info on the left, to show the details per cluster. They will want that also. Can be quite a few images...

Wim
                    Attached Files
                    -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                    X