Device Grouping on BLUPS & Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device Grouping on BLUPS & Thanks!

First off I want to thank you for this nifty little utility. I am glad to have it and would have been willing to spend a few dollars on something similar.

New to UPS's, but this worked out of the box on Win10. W10 is very clever treating the PC as a mobile device when a UPS is present and provides many additional shutdown and power saving features when it is running on UPS/battery power.

A question about grouping and if it is possible to have the devices grouped together. When the devices are created they are all stand-alone.

If Bob does not want to make changes, I have a utility which will do this for you.
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      If Bob does not want to make changes, I have a utility which will do this for you.
      Thanks Jon, I am slowly working my way through the massive selection of plug-ins by author. This is really what makes HS a great platform.

Comment

That can be done. Can you add a feature request on my web site for this so I do not lose track of it
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          That can be done. Can you add a feature request on my web site for this so I do not lose track of it
          Will do. Thanks

Edit: I guess someone beat me to it.

Feature Request Details
          Request No. 476
          Date/Time 12/16/2014 7:27:05 PM
          Request Name Grouping in HS3
          Requested By ******
          Requestor Email Address -- hidden --
          Plug-In BLUPS
          Description Have the parent/child thing in there to allow the items group together.
          Thanks,
          Jay
          Status Open
          Last edited by Kitar; January 28, 2016, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Try 2.0.18 in the HS2 updater
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks for the fast update. Nice indeed and looks good.

I noticed when adding device images in the config that I can't add an image to one of the child devices. Is there a config or .INI that I could edit to address that? It does allow you to select the image and it appears on the device edit page and the correct path is displayed in the advanced field.

Ohh, I just noticed this. Here are the configs of work vs not-working:

Works:
              Device Image File images\BLUPS\be750a.jpg
              Thumbnail Image File images\Devices\Image-Not-Selected_small.png

Edit: I got this sorted, although I don't recall the sequence I went through. All good now.

Does not display graphic:
              Device Image File images\BLUPS\be750a.jpg
              Thumbnail Image File Images/BLUPS/report.gif

At any rate this is not a deal breaker it still is great to have them grouped.
              Last edited by Kitar; April 20, 2016, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X