Cannot access configuration page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot access configuration page

I first installed, then uninstalled this plug in today. Then decided I really would like to take a closer look and reinstalled. I now cannot get into the thermostat configuration page. I get the following log message.

Getting web page from plugin page HW_Wifi_Tstat_Config:Conversion from string "2270963?" to type 'Integer' is not valid.

I recognize the problem. 2270963? should be 2270963 (Honeywell thermostat ID). I do not know how to correct this problem. My data entry error from earlier today. I tried deinstalling and reinstalling the plug in but this id number is buried somewhere that I cannot readily locate. I tried eliminating all of the files that seemed to be related to the plug in or that were listed within the docs as part of the plug in from my homeseer directory but still have not found a way around the problem. I just cannot load the configuration page when I reinstall the plug in.
    Last edited by masman; May 1, 2017, 04:22 PM.

I added a quick post in the "having trouble?" thread with instructions on how to get rid of thermostats that are lingering... the very short version is delete any devices it created when you registered it the first time then start the plugin up again.

Comment

Many Thanks. I thought I had the devices all out but found a couple that I had hidden by accident. All is now working.

Comment

Originally posted by masman View Post
        Many Thanks. I thought I had the devices all out but found a couple that I had hidden by accident. All is now working.
        Glad to hear it!

Comment

Working...
        X