Camera Integration from Automatic Detection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera Integration from Automatic Detection

I had previously noticed that when I look at my cameras via the default Camera screen that grabs the Automatically Detected cameras, the refresh was very high - using some sort of efficient stream as opposed to the 'take a bunch of snapshots' approach that everyone generally seems to use.

So I have two separate questions:

1. Somewhere on the board, once, I found a thread where Rich explained how to embed the automatic camera detection into your own screen - basically you could put something into the URL on your screen and when HS saw it it would substitute in the proper URL that provided the stream. I really wish I had kept that post handy because now I can't find it for the life of me. Anyone know what I'm referring to?

2. Aside from the above, I've now found that the Automatic Camera detection is no longer working on my iPhone. Using the default project, if I try to view my camera I get the Camera viewer screen, but with no video. I've double checked that I'm using the correct credentials, and obviously something is working for HS to be detecting the camera, but it won't stream it. Currently the only streaming I can get to work is if I manually configure it to do a bunch of snapshots. Any ideas?

regards,

Paul
Working...
X