Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLonkyo stopped working

Hey
    for some reason the plugin stopped working for me.
    I have Onkyo 636 and the commands doesn't trigger the receiver.
    the plugin is installed and configured (including the ip address)
    everything was working until yesterday

Sounds like a networking issue or maybe something with your receiver.

You likely already did this but would cycle your receiver, router and hs server. Check to router to confirm IP addresses are correct. Check receiver setup to confirm IP address and connectivity.

If everything checks out and still no joy probably some kind of IP conflict issue. (Did you add any IP devices lately?) Check router logs and you be able to spot it.

My guess is that a simple power cycle of the receiver (unplug it), has best shot of fixing this.

Comment

Tried to cycle power on everything.
      changed the ip address, deleted and reconfigured the settings in the plugin.
      and still no go.
      I really don't know what happened and how to resolve it.

Comment

Did the port number change on the receiver and maybe does not match with the plugin?
        That is a tough one.
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Hi Blade,
          It is happening to me as well. The plugin is in a disconnect mode, I rebooted the receiver, checked the network cable, disable and enable the plugin without success. In the log, does not show any error but it does not connect. I think and I may be wrong, the new plugin is not working on my Onkyo TX609. I would like to try few versions back, would it be possible. I know it was working before I installed the new plugin.

Comment

What is the newest version you are running - I do not remember changing it recently
            You can try this one

http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org/betas/...o-2-0-40-0.zip

Shutdown HS3 and extract EXE to HS3 root folder, then restart
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Are you able to ping the receiver on the LAN or connect to with the Onkyo's own smartphone app?
              Nicolai L

Comment

Thank you both, I will try tonight both solutions, I will keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
                  Are you able to ping the receiver on the LAN or connect to with the Onkyo's own smartphone app?
                  Thanks to your suggestion, I figure out that the network cable went bad. I changed it and everything is working ok. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X