Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contemporary graphics for OneWire devices.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contemporary graphics for OneWire devices.

Graphics for temperature. All of my temperature devices use the new HomeSeer "Contemporary" graphics except this plug-in. I have quite a number of temperature devices on EDS OneWire servers all using the old classic icons. It would prove to be very time consuming to edit each OneWire device and assign new graphic/value like all my other temperature devices. Is there a way that this could be done within the plug-in or could I run a simple script (even if I had to run it manually on each device) to assign the graphics?
    Last edited by randy; July 3, 2017, 09:13 AM.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Hi Randy,

You should be able to simply replace \html\images\hspi_ultra1wire3\images\temperature.png with the desired image.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Hi Randy,

You should be able to simply replace \html\images\hspi_ultra1wire3\images\temperature.png with the desired image.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      I knew that and that is likely what I will do. I was just thinking of putting the different icons corresponding to ranges. It probably is not worth the effort, but it would be consistent with all my other temperature devices.

Comment

Send me the ranges and I'll modify the plugin to support them.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

These are the icons HomeSeer uses for Z-Wave devices. Obviously there is a little overlap where the same image is used for a couple of ranges.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	1191353

Name:	2.PNG
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	1191354

Name:	3.PNG
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1191355

Comment

Hello Randy,

I am sorry, but I have decided to postpone adding support for Contemporary graphics at this time. In the meantime, simply replace the temperature.png with Thermometer-100.png.

I had a script that would modify the graphic status pairs for a device, but I am unable to locate it at this time.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
              Hello Randy,

I am sorry, but I have decided to postpone adding support for Contemporary graphics at this time. In the meantime, simply replace the temperature.png with Thermometer-100.png.

I had a script that would modify the graphic status pairs for a device, but I am unable to locate it at this time.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              OK, thanks. I did that. I also had a script that would do the same last year, but I cannot find it.

Comment

Working...
              X