Anybody tried this yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by csullivan2005 View Post
    How did you get it to look like the above pictures. When I go to add a device and then select homeseer than its just a cluster mess. Are you adding each device separately some how? All my devices are zwave.

Yes, I did not auto populate the devices. I enter them manually. Use the HS device ID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thank you. I like the look of this app a lot

Comment

D14

So I need to do download and use the Home Remote Designer to configure each device??

Comment

Yep.

Comment

More pics...

The only thing I haven't been able to master is the sliders.
            Dropboxes work great on the iPhone.
            A few pics attached...
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you....looks fantastic.... I have a lot of dimmers in my house. What is so difficult about figuring them out? Is it possible but you just haven't been able to figure out how yet?

Comment

Apparently HTTPS support is out. For ios, app is going through the approval process.
                It requires a new installation of the designer software.

Comment

I've tried it. I actually find HStouch easier to use... but I'll give it another shot.
                  HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                  Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                  on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                  WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

To those thinking about moving away from touch, this is a good way to go.
                    It's completely client based, and you can actually have a media block connected to a RTSP feed that actually works within the app - no more snapshots to get around limitations of the hstouch server/client

I think the only thing that is annoying is getting the screen size right with the scaling, but it's so easy to just update and retry, it's hardly a big deal.

Comment

Looking great! I didn't try it yet but it sound like a viable alternative.

Comment

I just discovered this app yesterday by accident. (Got a new phone, went to install HSTouch and this came up as an option so I looked into it) I'm very happy with the designer and Android app. It's really exactly what I wanted in a smartphone app 8)

And the author is extremely responsive to email.

Comment

Sliders

Hi All,

I've just started playing with this app and it's looking more promising than HSTouch for Homeseer and I'l like to pursue using this as our permanent solution.

The initial issue was adding the devices from Homeseer, which I think I have sussed out now - I can get lights to go on&off fine but I cant get dimmers working.

I'm hoping it is something simple I missed and hoping someone here can assist with this.

So simply put on my lighting page I have a label then the on/off button then a button that takes you to a slider for dimming. Issue is getting the slider to associate with the light device and adjust the light levels.

Please help! :-)

Also posted the same here - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...te/WGwk-FkxHKw

Cheers
                          Tom
                          Last edited by Faz; October 19, 2017, 12:41 AM.

Comment

I have managed to get Sliders working for all Fibaro Dimmers and RGBW - the only thing I can not get working at this stage is the RGBW Color pickers (Fibaro)

Anyone here mange to get these working?

Cheers
                            Tom

Comment

Working...
                            X