Exterior Temp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exterior Temp

Spud, any insights on why the exterior temp might not be showing the correct temps? Checked the log and not seeing any errors. Also running the latest version .20.

Current exterior temp showing almost 70 degrees in HS, Ecobee unit is showing low 40's. Everything else seems to be talking and sharing.

Thanks

what exterior temp?
    The plugin does not create any device for the exterior temperature

The "Ambient Temperature" device is the current temperature of the room where the thermostat is located.

Comment

I think I know what confused you. If you have at least one remote sensor, you will see an "Ambient Temperature" device and a "Temperature" device for the thermostat.
      The "Temperature" device is the temp from the thermostat internal sensor, and the "Ambient Temperature" is the average temp across all your sensor and thermostat.

Comment

Comment

well I'm 99.9% sure the plugin does not create a device called "Exterior Temperature", so you must have renamed it manually.

You can try to delete it and restart the plugin, if it is a device created by the plugin it will be recreated with its original name

Comment

Working...
          X