This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spud View Post
    done in version 3.0.1.7 available in the beta section of the updater.
    there is a new field call Image Url for the "GUI Show Notification" action
    Works beautifully! caller id can now have pictures attached of the actual caller etc... thank you

Comment

Hi

Never mind below. Found all of it. All thou would be nice to have them as buttons in the future. :-)

Using iRule up til now.
      But want to use HomeSeer instead. And found your Plugin.
      I miss some commands. Is it possible to get them.

Listed below:

StepForward
      Step forward 30 seconds in a video.
      StepBack
      Step back 30 seconds in a video.
      BigStepForward
      Step forward 10 minutes in video.
      BigStepBack
      Step back 10 minutes in video.
      SmallStepBack
      Step back 7 seconds in the current video.

Best regards Ronnie
      Last edited by Baloo69; November 3, 2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baloo69 View Post
        Hi

Never mind below. Found all of it. All thou would be nice to have them as buttons in the future. :-)

Using iRule up til now.
        But want to use HomeSeer instead. And found your Plugin.
        I miss some commands. Is it possible to get them.

Listed below:

StepForward
        Step forward 30 seconds in a video.
        StepBack
        Step back 30 seconds in a video.
        BigStepForward
        Step forward 10 minutes in video.
        BigStepBack
        Step back 10 minutes in video.
        SmallStepBack
        Step back 7 seconds in the current video.

Best regards Ronnie
        You can run these commands using an "Input Execute action", see screenshot below

Click image for larger version

Name:	smallstepback.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1192912

Comment

hi Spud,

I begin with Kodi. I installed osmc on a PI 3b. And i'm tinking about purchasing the vero 4k here: https://osmc.tv/vero/ for the main tv ( my tv can play hdr10 and dolby vision), or wait for a version with 1gb ethernet.

SO...after some research I was able to load plex script and youtube plugin from HS3 events

But is there a way to monitor wich app is actually used on kodi? It would be nice to be able to use that as a trigger. Maybe i missed something.

thanks.
          Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
            hi Spud,

I begin with Kodi. I installed osmc on a PI 3b. And i'm tinking about purchasing the vero 4k here: https://osmc.tv/vero/ for the main tv ( my tv can play hdr10 and dolby vision), or wait for a version with 1gb ethernet.

SO...after some research I was able to load plex script and youtube plugin from HS3 events

But is there a way to monitor wich app is actually used on kodi? It would be nice to be able to use that as a trigger. Maybe i missed something.

thanks.
            Matt
            Unfortunately no, I don't think there is a way to do that with the current Kodi API.

Comment

Then, would it be possible to create a buttons in Kodi ( like in your exemple) which will open plex script , and send a message at the same time to your plugin?

Comment

Then, would it be possible to create a buttons in Kodi ( like in your exemple) which will open plex script , and send a message at the same time to your plugin?
                yes that should be possible by doing something like my example

even without a button, if you have access to the "plex script", you may also be able to edit it and add a line like this one:

Code:
                xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "JSONRPC.NotifyAll", "params": {"sender": "Sender", "message": "Message"}, "id": 1 }')
                and then you would be able to trigger from HS everytime that script is run

Comment

yes that should be possible by doing something like my example

even without a button, if you have access to the "plex script", you may also be able to edit it and add a line like this one:

Code:
                  xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "JSONRPC.NotifyAll", "params": {"sender": "Sender", "message": "Message"}, "id": 1 }')
                  and then you would be able to trigger from HS everytime that script is run
                  thank you Spud.

will try this

Comment

Hi Spud,

Is there a way to connect to 127.0.0.1 ? One of my kodi app is on the same Pc as my HS3 machine.

I tried to play with the .ini file .. but the ip adress always come back to 192.168.0.x.

Comment

Hi Spud,

Is there a way to connect to 127.0.0.1 ? One of my kodi app is on the same Pc as my HS3 machine.

I tried to play with the .ini file .. but the ip adress always come back to 192.168.0.x.
                      why do you want to connect to 127.0.0.1?, the ip that Bonjour finds (192.168.0.x) should work too even if it is the same PC.

Comment

Comment

Is there a way to initiate party mode for music?

Comment

Originally posted by keithj69 View Post
                            Is there a way to initiate party mode for music?
                            It's not possible right now, but I could add an event action to turn party mode on/off

Comment

It's not possible right now, but I could add an event action to turn party mode on/off
                              That would be perfect. I use party mode for my coming home events. Easier than messing with playlists.

Comment

Originally posted by keithj69 View Post
                                That would be perfect. I use party mode for my coming home events. Easier than messing with playlists.
                                in version 3.0.1.11 available here I have added "Player Enable Party Mode" and "Player Disable Party Mode" event actions

Comment

Working...
                                X