Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL LIGHTS OFF, All lights on all house codes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALL LIGHTS OFF, All lights on all house codes.

Any of you guys have a script that turns ALL lights off on all house codes?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

You got me wondering if there is something better than hs.execx10 "all off" for each house code?

Comment

Not really, since this is what has to happen over the power line anyway. There is no X10 "Every House Code Off" command.

Jon

Originally posted by Bkphillips
      You got me wondering if there is something better than hs.execx10 "all off" for each house code?
      Jon Ort
      JonOrt@The--Orts.com
      (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Comment

Rupp,

when you connect (on April 1st) the line output of an X10 switch to ground, then All lights will go off on all house codes when you activate this X10 switch.

Bert

Comment

Not really, since this is what has to happen over the power line anyway. There is no X10 "Every House Code Off" command.

Jon
          There is a possibility if you have modules that support multiple addresses.
          All the X10-HK modules I bought do respond to several addresses.

So all my X10-HK modules have an individual address. I also programmed a room address (all the modules in the same room share then same address). And at least they have a whole house address.

So if I use the whole house address M15 OFF, all the modules in the house turn OFF, regardless of their individual address.
          --
          stipus

Comment

Working...
          X