Faster volume?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faster volume?

I remapped my keyboard volume buttons with autohotkey to do an httpget that triggers HS3 to turn my denon's volume up or down with the bldenon plugin.

The volume up and down event each tell the receiver to increase/decree. If i hit the volume up/down key on my keyboard it runs the event one time. This part is very fast and reliable. However in hs3 when i run the event there is a delay of a second each time the event is ran. Thus if i want to turn the volume from loud to quiet it takes a long time for the plugin to catch up with the requests. Is there a better way to do this, or a way to make it faster? Perhaps there is a way i can change the increase/decrease function to go by factors of 5 instead of .5?

I am open to ideas.

Originally posted by optimatez View Post
    I remapped my keyboard volume buttons with autohotkey to do an httpget that triggers HS3 to turn my denon's volume up or down with the bldenon plugin.

The volume up and down event each tell the receiver to increase/decree. If i hit the volume up/down key on my keyboard it runs the event one time. This part is very fast and reliable. However in hs3 when i run the event there is a delay of a second each time the event is ran. Thus if i want to turn the volume from loud to quiet it takes a long time for the plugin to catch up with the requests. Is there a better way to do this, or a way to make it faster? Perhaps there is a way i can change the increase/decrease function to go by factors of 5 instead of .5?

I am open to ideas.
    I think you have to uses vb script to solve this one. First get the current value and then increased/ decrease with e.g. 3 instead of 0.5/1
    And set this value to the specific zone

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I am afraid i am exceptionally poor at coding. However, i am decent at copy pasting existing code and changing pieces to match my setup. Is there any chance you would have an example handy? I know i am asking to much, sorry in advance.

Comment

Working...
      X