Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EasyTrigger DSC User String

Hi

Please can you help me out with the following event, it will not trigger for some reason (no doubt because of me!). I have tried the exact string match without luck either - which you gave me once before, please could you take a look and just see if I have missed something?

Thank you
    Attached Files

If the event actions work by initiating the event with the > button on the top right corner of the event then have a look at the calling event and make sure the "Run only if other event conditions are true" is selected. That got me mixed up more than once.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Chris,
      From your screen shot, it looks like the User access device has not changed since 07/06/2016. When the string changes does the date changes?

If you set the log level to debug in the EasyTrigger config page, and then make the user access string changes, what do you get in the logs?

Comment

Hi Spud

From what I can see if you disarm at the panel with the same code; the Envisalink plugin does not re-set / update the User Access String. Possibly this may be the Envisalink 4 and not the plugin?

Now when I try the code for user 02 assigned to HS3 username: Guest
        It speaks out because the user code has changed.

If I then stay arm, and disarm with Guest 2 - I get and nothing as the user code has not changed.

I then stay arm, and disarm with user code 01 - and because the user code has changed, it speaks out welcome home Chris.

I figure a temporary walk around would be:

If partition 1 changes to Ready
        AND IF user access string changes contains Chris
        OR IF
        partition 1 changes to Ready Force Arming
        AND IF user access string changes contains Chris

Unfortunately the limitation on EasyTrigger is that the string says changes, not is equal to (as a condition).
        What I need there is AND IF user access string contains Chris

I hope this makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeycoles View Post
          Unfortunately the limitation on EasyTrigger is that the string says changes, not is equal to (as a condition).
          What I need there is AND IF user access string contains Chris
          The EasyTrigger plugin does have a condition called "This device's string contains..."

Comment

I hate triggers and conditions.

Thank you - I see that change is on a trigger and a condition is equal too....
            One day I will get it right.

Great I will try this now
            Attached Files

Comment

I can confirm that works..

I guess my final question to tie it all up, I think I want to use a Quick Exit feature which allows me to Open the Front Door whilst being Stay Armed.

To collect a parcel etc...

That means if someone breaks in the back (a distraction robbery) - it sets the system off.

Do you know how this is done by Envisalink?
              I thought I read *0 but as previously discussed this activates night mode?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X