Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to take scene snapshot

Wim,
    I am pretty sure something got messed up in my installation. I use your plugin daily, mainly to trigger scenes that I previously captured in different room. I figured out how to make Cooper wall keypad buttons trigger on and off commands for a Hue scene and now use each of five buttons to trigger a different preset.

Yesterday, my daughter created a new night time dim light preset for her bedroom. The plan was for me to take a snapshot of that scene and then assign it to one of the buttons in her room. Can't make it happen. Every time I take a snapshot, it is created without any lights / lamps in it. The log shows the following string at that time:

Code:
     <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> [COLOR=#000000] Error: (BuildSliderTabDetail):creativity:Object reference not set to an instance of an object[/COLOR]</td></tr></tbody></table>
    Do you know what may be going on? This is the only way I use this plugin. Without being able to take a snapshot, I can't save any of the presets she creates all the time...

VirtualPanther,

Is this issue only when you try to take a snapshot from your daugthers light or also with others?
    Is she using a different type of light?
    And if it is, what happens if you include another light (you can remove that after getting the snapshot)?

If the last work around does not work, I would need a deep trace once while getting the snapshot. There is only one challenge, I will be away for the next 4 weeks starting tomorrow evening, so I can only look at it after that....

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      VirtualPanther,

Is this issue only when you try to take a snapshot from your daugthers light or also with others?
      Is she using a different type of light?
      And if it is, what happens if you include another light (you can remove that after getting the snapshot)?

If the last work around does not work, I would need a deep trace once while getting the snapshot. There is only one challenge, I will be away for the next 4 weeks starting tomorrow evening, so I can only look at it after that....

Wim
      The lights are the same, all Philips Hue, which I have always used with the plugin. No change there. I also have a couple of snapshots saved from those lights in the past. Let me try re-installing plugin over the existing installation. Have fun on your trip. Thanks for everything!

Comment

Working...
      X