Monitor Temperatures Between -200C to 850C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monitor Temperatures Between -200C to 850C

I just released an update to my plug-in to support the OW-RTD4W 1-Wire Interface for 4-Wire RTD that expands the temperature range (-200C to 850C) measurable through 1-Wire. If you have a need to measure temperature between (-200C to 850C), then you'll need to purchase:

Parts Available from Embedded Data Systems:
    1 - OW-SERVER: 1-Wire to Ethernet Server, Revision 2
    1 - OW-RTD4W - 1-Wire Interface for 4-Wire RTD
    1 - EDS0071 RTD Interface, 4 wire Temperature Probe

Plugin Available Via HomeSeer:
    1- The Ultra1Wire3 HSPI available via HomeSeer store.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

You know the weather sucks if you are getting - 200 degrees...

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

UltraJones,

Outstanding. I've been trying to get my oven temp into HS3 using the Arduino Plugin. The temp readings are non-linear and my coding skills are limited. I can get the input into HS3, but I can't get it aligned with the actual temperature reading.

The OW-RTD4W will make this much easier. I do have one questions. It appears the EDS0071 is a discontinued interface. Just to be clear please confirm I only need one or the other, not both.

Forrest

Comment

Oh oven and freezer temps that makes sense... thought for a second ha has been implemented on mars. Would've helped out Matt Damon for sure.

Comment

Ultra1Wire3 works with EDS OW-RTD4W & Omega PT100 Probe

Ultra1Wire3 plugin is working great with the OW-RTD4W. I'm using it to report my oven with an Omega PT100 4-Wire RTD part number RTD-3-1PT100K2515-36-G. https://www.omega.com/temperature/pd...PT100K2515.pdf

Forrest

Comment

Do you know if this sensor works with Temp08?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X