Control IR Device - HS3/HSTouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control IR Device - HS3/HSTouch

So I'm new to this GC stuff.... (used to run usb uirt in HS2)

I learned a bunch device codes and from pluging proved they work, then I made some hstouch buttons / control device and specific IR command all worked fine.

Then I added new codes (via import) and somehow my buttons doesn't do anything in hstouch anymore....I had to reconnect to the device and IR command and that way I can make it all work....

But with potentially many 10's of IR control buttons in HSTouch, every chage to a button breaking them all will be problematic.....

Has anyone else seen this?, know of a workflow that allows for changes/additional IR codes, but does not break all the previous ones?
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
    BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
    DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Originally posted by dmurphy View Post
    So I'm new to this GC stuff.... (used to run usb uirt in HS2)

I learned a bunch device codes and from pluging proved they work, then I made some hstouch buttons / control device and specific IR command all worked fine.

Then I added new codes (via import) and somehow my buttons doesn't do anything in hstouch anymore....I had to reconnect to the device and IR command and that way I can make it all work....

But with potentially many 10's of IR control buttons in HSTouch, every chage to a button breaking them all will be problematic.....

Has anyone else seen this?, know of a workflow that allows for changes/additional IR codes, but does not break all the previous ones?
    The import process will remove any existing IR codes for the selected device. This means all existing IR codes for the selected device will be deleted and anything that pointed to an existing IR code will no longer work. If you need to add an IR code to an existing device, you should use the IR Devices tab, then select the device, then click the New button.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X